HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by KOD843

That was in the show, and I've never read the books.
Well I must have missed that then cause I watched that episode again to check.
@ 1:21

weebay.gif

Guess I missed that part! Well the Hound told her himself in the books but I guess they switched it up. Gonna rewatch Season 1 again anyways just to catch things I might have missed.

I'm a third way through A Clash of Kings. Everyone who said this was better than the first book is on point! Quite the page turner! So much things going on.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KOD843

That was in the show, and I've never read the books.
Well I must have missed that then cause I watched that episode again to check.
@ 1:21

weebay.gif

Guess I missed that part! Well the Hound told her himself in the books but I guess they switched it up. Gonna rewatch Season 1 again anyways just to catch things I might have missed.

I'm a third way through A Clash of Kings. Everyone who said this was better than the first book is on point! Quite the page turner! So much things going on.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

sorry bout that, i DID get it on amazon
ohwell.gif

no tracking number
tired.gif

i contacted the seller yesternight i'm waiting for a response now.
That sucks, hope everything works out bruh. Just ordered off Amazon but didn't choose to buy from another seller.

A few thoughts
- Drogo was a beast, wish he coulda lived instead of running off and becoming Conan
- The Dannery's got something for the Lannisters tho.

Spoiler [+]
how the $+%# you gonna defeat dragons?
according to the storyline in A Game of Thrones, The Doom wiped out all the dragons before. they go more into this in the other books

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

sorry bout that, i DID get it on amazon
ohwell.gif

no tracking number
tired.gif

i contacted the seller yesternight i'm waiting for a response now.
That sucks, hope everything works out bruh. Just ordered off Amazon but didn't choose to buy from another seller.

A few thoughts
- Drogo was a beast, wish he coulda lived instead of running off and becoming Conan
- The Dannery's got something for the Lannisters tho.

Spoiler [+]
how the $+%# you gonna defeat dragons?
according to the storyline in A Game of Thrones, The Doom wiped out all the dragons before. they go more into this in the other books

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Ok, should get the books any day now. My thirst has reached epic proportions after going on a GOT binge a few days ago
laugh.gif

Ok, should get the books any day now. My thirst has reached epic proportions after going on a GOT binge a few days ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Went through Book 4 this past week. Gonna start 5 soon.

Who else been reading?

I'm almost done with A Feast for Crows myself...gonna start a Dance with Dragons by saturday hopefully. So far i don't really like book 4 because of the detours it takes with characters but i'm guessing a Dance with Dragons makes up for that. i'd imagine it to be like a companion novel. I've been wondering how they're gonna incorporate some of this stuff in the books though. For a 12-13 episode season, some of these books are just too long

I wish I could tell you A Dance With Dragons is better
frown.gif

Who else been reading?

I'm almost done with A Feast for Crows myself...gonna start a Dance with Dragons by saturday hopefully. So far i don't really like book 4 because of the detours it takes with characters but i'm guessing a Dance with Dragons makes up for that. i'd imagine it to be like a companion novel. I've been wondering how they're gonna incorporate some of this stuff in the books though. For a 12-13 episode season, some of these books are just too long

I wish I could tell you A Dance With Dragons is better
frown.gif

Who else been reading?

I just started A Feast for Crows a few days ago.  I didn't like the prologue or that it had stuff about the Ironmen in the beginning.  But i'm starting to like it now and the characters that it focuses on.  The different point of views freshen it up a bit.
I think i'll watch the show over again.  I don't remember much since i've only seen episode once.  Season 2 seems so far away, disappointed that I didn't see the character of Y____ casted.  I saw the actor who plays Jon say the show might go a different way than the book did.  Does anyone know if season 2 will just be about book 2 or will some of 3 be mixed in?

Who else been reading?

I just started A Feast for Crows a few days ago.  I didn't like the prologue or that it had stuff about the Ironmen in the beginning.  But i'm starting to like it now and the characters that it focuses on.  The different point of views freshen it up a bit.
I think i'll watch the show over again.  I don't remember much since i've only seen episode once.  Season 2 seems so far away, disappointed that I didn't see the character of Y____ casted.  I saw the actor who plays Jon say the show might go a different way than the book did.  Does anyone know if season 2 will just be about book 2 or will some of 3 be mixed in?

Just finished Book 3 last night and definitely thought it was the best all around thus far.

I'll start book 4 soon enough but I'm going to take break so I can absorb all thats occured in the first few novels.

I'm not sure how put up spoilers on NT so i wont say anything. Maybe we need a thread for the folks who have read the books to talk freely..? Anyways can't wait for HBO's season 2 and can't wait to start reading books 4&5. Amazingly written with such details in every aspect.

My only question is for the folks who have read all of the books in there entirety...can you rank them in order of your favorite/best? Just curious (and of course keep it spoiler free)

Winter is Coming..

Just finished Book 3 last night and definitely thought it was the best all around thus far.

I'll start book 4 soon enough but I'm going to take break so I can absorb all thats occured in the first few novels.

I'm not sure how put up spoilers on NT so i wont say anything. Maybe we need a thread for the folks who have read the books to talk freely..? Anyways can't wait for HBO's season 2 and can't wait to start reading books 4&5. Amazingly written with such details in every aspect.

My only question is for the folks who have read all of the books in there entirety...can you rank them in order of your favorite/best? Just curious (and of course keep it spoiler free)

Winter is Coming..

Originally Posted by srvballer

Winter is Coming..
ASOS>ACOK>AGOT>AFFC>ADWD. 
to make a spoiler just type [ spoiler ] text goes here [ /spoiler ] (no spaces in the brackets like i just did)
Spoiler [+]
see?

Originally Posted by srvballer

Winter is Coming..
ASOS>ACOK>AGOT>AFFC>ADWD. 
to make a spoiler just type [ spoiler ] text goes here [ /spoiler ] (no spaces in the brackets like i just did)
Spoiler [+]
see?

Just finished ACOK a few weeks ago. Really good follow up to AGOT. Im just curious how HBO is gonna pull of some off the visuals for a tv show and cramming everything into a ten episode season.

Just finished ACOK a few weeks ago. Really good follow up to AGOT. Im just curious how HBO is gonna pull of some off the visuals for a tv show and cramming everything into a ten episode season.

Back
Top Bottom