HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Loving this series. The imp going free made no sense whatsoever to me, but I guess that's just how the justice system works in the 7 kingdoms. Also wondering who or what made the inbred prince change his mind regarding Stark's daughter.

Epic last scene. "A crown for a king"
laugh.gif

I have hbo go planning to watch the next episode tonight.

So the girl has the "dragon blood" in her.  So does that mean she is like the rightful queen?

And the little blonde prince sucks i hope he dies.

Interested to see how it plays out with Stark now knowing the prince isn't the kings kid.  But does that mean its the queen and her brothers kid? how is he normal then if he was born of siblings.  Or is it not their kid....am i missing something.

Spoiler [+]
i would be committing crimes left and right if all i had to do was get some dude to fight for me,  i would rob a bank, ask for a fight, get anderson silva, start counting my fortune

I have hbo go planning to watch the next episode tonight.

So the girl has the "dragon blood" in her.  So does that mean she is like the rightful queen?

And the little blonde prince sucks i hope he dies.

Interested to see how it plays out with Stark now knowing the prince isn't the kings kid.  But does that mean its the queen and her brothers kid? how is he normal then if he was born of siblings.  Or is it not their kid....am i missing something.

Spoiler [+]
i would be committing crimes left and right if all i had to do was get some dude to fight for me,  i would rob a bank, ask for a fight, get anderson silva, start counting my fortune

Originally Posted by Jking0821

That part was weird.  So Stark read in the book that Robert was written to have black hair and the prince blonde and he automatically reaches the conclusion that he's not Robert's son?  Que?  What?  Is it that simple in that world?  If the father has black hair, then all his children should have black hair?  It can't be that simple since only 2 characters figured it out.
Who was the guy who fought for the imp?  Did he just do it knowing the imp will give him a good amount of money?

That part was weird.  So Stark read in the book that Robert was written to have black hair and the prince blonde and he automatically reaches the conclusion that he's not Robert's son?  Que?  What?  Is it that simple in that world?  If the father has black hair, then all his children should have black hair?  It can't be that simple since only 2 characters figured it out.
Who was the guy who fought for the imp?  Did he just do it knowing the imp will give him a good amount of money?

Originally Posted by shogun

ned went to visit one of the bastards of robert's and dude looked like robert
joffrey looks like jamie

the book and jon arryn's last words led him to that conclusion

yeah "a lannister always pays his debts"
the sellsword knows the imp is rich...and he probably thinks catelyn is an idiot

ned went to visit one of the bastards of robert's and dude looked like robert
joffrey looks like jamie

the book and jon arryn's last words led him to that conclusion

yeah "a lannister always pays his debts"
the sellsword knows the imp is rich...and he probably thinks catelyn is an idiot

Thanks for the clarity man. so when he said "the seed is strong" or whatever does that mean that later the bastard kid who is a blacksmith will end up being the rightful king not joffrey?

and sidebar: i hate that 8 year old that still breast feeds....wish he would have got tossed down the hole

Thanks for the clarity man. so when he said "the seed is strong" or whatever does that mean that later the bastard kid who is a blacksmith will end up being the rightful king not joffrey?

and sidebar: i hate that 8 year old that still breast feeds....wish he would have got tossed down the hole

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Boromir doesn't disappoint. I don't want to spoil anything but it definitely appears that mythical creatures will be making a few appearances if that's a deal breaker for you.
laugh.gif

Anybody know how many seasons are locked up? 

It sucks fallowing a series from the beginning, having to wait 168 hours for the next episode FTL.
30t6p3b.gif
It's renewed for a second season so far, but it'll probably be around for the long haul. HBO likes their prestige series.
I definitely hope we see some dragons.  
eek.gif

Unfortunately, the long haul for a big budget, epic hbo series means 2-3 seasons.

I'm mad I can't watch episode 7.  HBOgo isn't compatible with my service provider.  Optimum can go to hell.  
mad.gif

Depends if the series continues to grow its audience and become a franchise like True Blood. Hope it lasts for a while.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Boromir doesn't disappoint. I don't want to spoil anything but it definitely appears that mythical creatures will be making a few appearances if that's a deal breaker for you.
laugh.gif

Anybody know how many seasons are locked up? 

It sucks fallowing a series from the beginning, having to wait 168 hours for the next episode FTL.
30t6p3b.gif
It's renewed for a second season so far, but it'll probably be around for the long haul. HBO likes their prestige series.
I definitely hope we see some dragons.  
eek.gif

Unfortunately, the long haul for a big budget, epic hbo series means 2-3 seasons.

I'm mad I can't watch episode 7.  HBOgo isn't compatible with my service provider.  Optimum can go to hell.  
mad.gif

Depends if the series continues to grow its audience and become a franchise like True Blood. Hope it lasts for a while.

When Ned goes to see the bastards, he realizes what John Arryn had meant with "the seed is strong." It means that the black hair and the other features of Roberts is strong and should have overwhelmed most features of the Lannisters. Thus, the children are not Roberts because "the seed is strong," yet they have blonde hair.

As for Ser Loras and Renly being gay, it was hinted in books 3 and 4.

When Ned goes to see the bastards, he realizes what John Arryn had meant with "the seed is strong." It means that the black hair and the other features of Roberts is strong and should have overwhelmed most features of the Lannisters. Thus, the children are not Roberts because "the seed is strong," yet they have blonde hair.

As for Ser Loras and Renly being gay, it was hinted in books 3 and 4.

every baratheon is born with black hair...EVERYONE (according to that thick @*! book)
the seed is strong indeed

a bastard can not be a king

every baratheon is born with black hair...EVERYONE (according to that thick @*! book)
the seed is strong indeed

a bastard can not be a king

Back
Top Bottom