HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Episode 7 by far has to be the best so far. The speech Drogo gave even had me hyped up lol

Seriously though. **** is about to go down!

Episode 7 by far has to be the best so far. The speech Drogo gave even had me hyped up lol

cryptikman, thanks for clearing that all up.  I didn't remember the "seed is strong" comment.  The bastard child looks like a beast and would be a real king unlike that fairy joffrey.
Watched episode 7 earlier.  The scene at the brothel 
devil.gif
.  I'm guessing the redhead will have a semi-important role since she's connected to a few characters or maybe she's just a great lay and popular.  Glad some of the episode focused on the Night's Watch.  I want to see more about it.

cryptikman, thanks for clearing that all up.  I didn't remember the "seed is strong" comment.  The bastard child looks like a beast and would be a real king unlike that fairy joffrey.
Watched episode 7 earlier.  The scene at the brothel 
devil.gif
.  I'm guessing the redhead will have a semi-important role since she's connected to a few characters or maybe she's just a great lay and popular.  Glad some of the episode focused on the Night's Watch.  I want to see more about it.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Drogo is the most beast character on the show
Doesn't say @#$% for THE ENTIRE SEASON, just rode horses, drank, and smashed his girl. Now that he's pissed he went off these past 2 episodes

pimp.gif
 how calmly he offed Viseyris. 

eek.gif
 @ that look he gave to the dude who tried to poison Dany...right then you knew it was a wrap

laugh.gif
@ his nickname, "The Great Stallion"

Drogo is the most beast character on the show
Doesn't say @#$% for THE ENTIRE SEASON, just rode horses, drank, and smashed his girl. Now that he's pissed he went off these past 2 episodes

pimp.gif
 how calmly he offed Viseyris. 

eek.gif
 @ that look he gave to the dude who tried to poison Dany...right then you knew it was a wrap

laugh.gif
@ his nickname, "The Great Stallion"

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Thanks for the clarity man. so when he said "the seed is strong" or whatever does that mean that later the bastard kid who is a blacksmith will end up being the rightful king not joffrey?

and sidebar: i hate that 8 year old that still breast feeds....wish he would have got tossed down the hole

a bastard can not be a king
A bastard cannot be king as long as there is a legitimate sibling. However, if none exists, then the bastard will be the rightful born.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Thanks for the clarity man. so when he said "the seed is strong" or whatever does that mean that later the bastard kid who is a blacksmith will end up being the rightful king not joffrey?

and sidebar: i hate that 8 year old that still breast feeds....wish he would have got tossed down the hole

a bastard can not be a king
A bastard cannot be king as long as there is a legitimate sibling. However, if none exists, then the bastard will be the rightful born.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Could not give a **%# about the books. If the show is impossible to follow, than it's a failure and I'll just continue not giving a **%# about it.
After two eps I really like the show. I'm not about to go crazy researching lore to keep up with a show I watch for an hour once a week, so what's your point. I'm sorry you cared so much and are mad that people are getting anything out of a story, they couldn't care nearly as much about as you sound like you do.

I guess I'll figure out names eventually. Who cares what region or city anyone's from. When something happens where that matters, I'll kinda get it, and if I don't, it's the show's fault. Lord of the Rings had a lot less time than this series will and they got across a ton of information. 

No spoils.
Wow, you totally missed my point. Congrats on being a complete %+*@$%+ though.

I was saying I was worried that the show was going to be too hard to follow for the casual fan. I was in no way calling you out, though you've definitely shown yourself as deserving of that now.

I got what you were saying because I have a friend who's read all the books and we too have discussed how ridiculous everything sounds when he's explaining it to me.
But you really shouldn't get so defensive over MrONegative's response.  At first glance it does look like you were just throwing a snide jab at everyone who was lost on the storyline.  But in the context of the discussion you would have had no reason to do that, so I get you.

Could someone elaborate?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Could not give a **%# about the books. If the show is impossible to follow, than it's a failure and I'll just continue not giving a **%# about it.
After two eps I really like the show. I'm not about to go crazy researching lore to keep up with a show I watch for an hour once a week, so what's your point. I'm sorry you cared so much and are mad that people are getting anything out of a story, they couldn't care nearly as much about as you sound like you do.

I guess I'll figure out names eventually. Who cares what region or city anyone's from. When something happens where that matters, I'll kinda get it, and if I don't, it's the show's fault. Lord of the Rings had a lot less time than this series will and they got across a ton of information. 

No spoils.
Wow, you totally missed my point. Congrats on being a complete %+*@$%+ though.

I was saying I was worried that the show was going to be too hard to follow for the casual fan. I was in no way calling you out, though you've definitely shown yourself as deserving of that now.

I got what you were saying because I have a friend who's read all the books and we too have discussed how ridiculous everything sounds when he's explaining it to me.
But you really shouldn't get so defensive over MrONegative's response.  At first glance it does look like you were just throwing a snide jab at everyone who was lost on the storyline.  But in the context of the discussion you would have had no reason to do that, so I get you.

Could someone elaborate?

On hbogo.com or the hbogo app for android or ios

Drogo made me want to get up and go fight somebody with that motivational speech. He had been quiet the whole time till someone tried his woman. #Bawse

On hbogo.com or the hbogo app for android or ios

Drogo made me want to get up and go fight somebody with that motivational speech. He had been quiet the whole time till someone tried his woman. #Bawse

"I want to see the bad man fly"
laugh.gif
him and his mom are weird
"not this little man, this little man is going home" 
roll.gif

This show is great. Is anybody tryin to throw me their hbogo.com account for one night? 
nerd.gif

"I want to see the bad man fly"
laugh.gif
him and his mom are weird
"not this little man, this little man is going home" 
roll.gif

This show is great. Is anybody tryin to throw me their hbogo.com account for one night? 
nerd.gif

Ep. 7 was epic. It's crazy how Drogo and dany's relationship started as like some beast and a little girl and developed into real love. Son is about to burn the world for that when at the beginning of the ep he was like "naw, chill ma, we good over here" (loosely translated).
I got hbo on cox and i didn't even bother logging in, just dled it.

Back
Top Bottom