HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

Was hilarious that the dude from the nucleus team found out the compression formula more or less the same way as pied piper.

giphy.gif

Horse scene was flagrant :lol: I kept thinking it'd be done after a couple cuts, but nope. They walk away around the corner, "finally no m-" cuts back to horse sex "welp."

Horse scene was flagrant :lol: I kept thinking it'd be done after a couple cuts, but nope. They walk away around the corner, "finally no m-" cuts back to horse sex "welp."

It was wild uncomfortable man

Horse scene didn't bother me that much :lol:

Maybe if it was skeeting everywhere I would've been like :x :smh:

^ Yo, that would of been :rofl:

That scene was extra funny to me because when Stu was on Californication, his dong was said to be legendary :nerd:

On some horse schlong steez.

Last edited:
No posts about this weeks episode yet?

The chain comments were great. when Jared hit Dinesh w the "Django" :rofl:

Bros

I almost woke up my whole family at the last scene. When that dude went straight to barker i lost my **** man 
laugh.gif

Django unchained :rofl: :rofl: I laughed right when he explained it.

The whole choke your mom with your chain as you bang her had me with how OD it was too :lol:

Richard is a real idiot. Almost feel like a chunk of the ep with all that planning was a waste given how quickly he got exposed.

This Jack dude turned in to a real a-hole. Him yelling at Erlich :lol: :lol: :lol:

richard 
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

dude should just listen to his boss and build the box, every time he tries to take control it ends in a huge L 

Django unchained
roll.gif
roll.gif
I laughed right when he explained it.

The whole choke your mom with your chain as you bang her had me with how OD it was too
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When a socially inept person doesn't know what taking something to far means. 
laugh.gif

That line took all of his nerdiness away and made him a gangster for like 3 seconds. 
glasses.gif

It's a mothers day episode too. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom