HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

I still want to know why this fool knows fluent German when he's sleep talking lmao

ComposedFatAlpinegoat.gif

when Erlich ethered the new CEO though...

funniest thing I've seen in quite some time (I know it was from last week but still funny as hell)

Last edited:
I liked this weeks episode more than last week. Rich better chill, hes gonna end up getting his whole squad kicked off the Pied Piper bus

I died laughing when they added Dinesh's face to the video against data theft calling him a foreigner. 
roll.gif

I was hoping Erlich was going to help Jared out by slapping that bum like he did that kid, but it set up this Jin Yang fiasco. Watch dude develop an alibaba type site in the Incubator and make Erlich wild rich.

Episode was
nthat.gif

Jared saying that Noah was using hate speech.

Jian Yang going to smoke in his room because it's a "special occasion."

Jared's skeleton inside his body comment.

laugh.gif

last episode was straight lulz :lol:

I still want to know why this fool knows fluent German when he's sleep talking lmao

yo me too :lol:

The beginning scene at the Dr's office :rofl:

Last edited:
I was hoping Erlich was going to help Jared out by slapping that bum like he did that kid, but it set up this Jin Yang fiasco. Watch dude develop an alibaba type site in the Incubator and make Erlich wild rich.

And Erlich probably won't get a dime because technically Jin yang wasn't a "paying"tenant at the time :lol:

Some facts of the new Sales team for Pied Piper

Keith worked for Philip Morris, Doug worked for British Petroleum, Don worked for Goldman Sachs, and Jan The Man worked for Monsanto

Keith plays lacrosse, Doug plays squash, and Don does rowing crew. Jan the Man does lacrosse, squash, rowing crew, and field hockey.

I'm going to try to catch up with the latest season this week.

NBA Playoffs is slowing my binge-a-thon down on all fronts.

Some facts of the new Sales team for Pied Piper

Keith worked for Philip Morris, Doug worked for British Petroleum, Don worked for Goldman Sachs, and Jan The Man worked for Monsanto

Keith plays lacrosse, Doug plays squash, and Don does rowing crew. Jan the Man does lacrosse, squash, rowing crew, and field hockey.
Jan the Man
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom