HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

e_Is_BFZr.jpg

found this on Reddit explaining Aviato:

It's a program that trawls facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc, for mentions of a specific airline, then categorizes the mentions and notifies the airline of the mentions. The airline PR/Customer Service department can then contact anyone who made a negative comment about the airline, correct the issue and prevent the post from going viral.

found this on Reddit explaining Aviato:

It's a program that trawls facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc, for mentions of a specific airline, then categorizes the mentions and notifies the airline of the mentions. The airline PR/Customer Service department can then contact anyone who made a negative comment about the airline, correct the issue and prevent the post from going viral.
But I'm like, companies already do that now without the help of a start up. The social media dept at the place where I works main job is community outreach and replying to disgruntled customers in sites

He played Richard masterfully at the end :lol:

Next ep you know he's gonna pull another 180 and end up CTO.

Like EWD Drones?
roll.gif
Man i was at a car event full of a bunch of big money cars on Sunday and some doofus was flying his drone around.  He ended up hitting a tree and it landed on a car.  Luckily it wasn't one of the expensive ones just an suv that was in the same parking lot, but he was like 5 feet from hitting a brand new Porsche Cayman GT4.  First thing i thought of was EWD

if that hit my car i would have been so heated. Actually i was heated anyway. **** that guy

Last edited:
Like EWD Drones? :rofl:
Man i was at a car event full of a bunch of big money cars on Sunday and some doofus was flying his drone around.  He ended up hitting a tree and it landed on a car.  Luckily it wasn't one of the expensive ones just an suv that was in the same parking lot, but he was like 5 feet from hitting a brand new Porsche Cayman GT4.  First thing i thought of was EWD

if that hit my car i would have been so heated. Actually i was heated anyway. **** that guy

Why's he a doofus though, was he filming? if so you don't want to see that footage?

Last edited:
Why's he a doofus though, was he filming? if so you don't want to see that footage?
No i don't care to see an aerial view of a bunch of cars in a parking lot that i just saw up close with my own eyes 
laugh.gif

Go film your own activities all you want but don't be flying your walmart toy right above a bunch of 6 figure cars

No i don't care to see an aerial view of a bunch of cars in a parking lot that i just saw up close with my own eyes :lol:

Go film your own activities all you want but don't be flying your walmart toy right above a bunch of 6 figure cars
Responsible drone owners would never let that happen.

I did some video/photos at a car event last year and got some pretty cool shots.

Way too many idiots out there with drones though

Last night's ep was hilarious when the new sales team kept saying their names, "Jan the man", "I'm Doug and I'm just shadowing Keith"

Solid ep last night. I wonder if the team from nucleus will form their own company to compete with pied piper or maybe piper recruits some of them.

Jin Yang has his English down nice now.

Son gave him a physical metaphor and everything.

jared is hilarious. almost reminds me of creed from the office which is funny because dude was also on that show.

Solid ep last night. I wonder if the team from nucleus will form their own company to compete with pied piper or maybe piper recruits some of them.

I'm curious to see how that goes. I can see them doing the first option since the sales team is pushing the inferior products on businesses lol.

Jin Yang cracks me up not giving a f.

Yeah the former nucleus team will probably get the compression product out sooner while PP is stuck working on this "box"

Back
Top Bottom