HDTV's No Romo how big is yours? VOL olevia 32" inch

LG 42" LCD 1080P, loving it with Xbox 360 slim! Using at a second monitor to my laptop with bluray with HDMI  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just copped a 42' LG today my 32' Samsung crapped on me this morning. I will prolly get the 32 fixed and put it n the room

Just copped a 42' LG today my 32' Samsung crapped on me this morning. I will prolly get the 32 fixed and put it n the room

40" Samsung B630 in my room, using it right now for my computer monitor and for xbox ps3 until i get it mounted. Waiting till black friday to buy a pc monitor.

40" Samsung B630 in my room, using it right now for my computer monitor and for xbox ps3 until i get it mounted. Waiting till black friday to buy a pc monitor.

40" Sony that I just got from them for $75 because of an issue with a past TV about to be mounted on my wall this weekend

40" Sony that I just got from them for $75 because of an issue with a past TV about to be mounted on my wall this weekend

Back
Top Bottom