HDTV's No Romo how big is yours? VOL olevia 32" inch

Samsung 67" DLP in my living room, but only got a standard DirecTV box. It's free so no complaints here.

samsung-67-inch-dlp.jpg

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Samsung 67" DLP in my living room, but only got a standard DirecTV box. It's free so no complaints here.

samsung-67-inch-dlp.jpg
awwww cmon demon.  Thats like cooking a Wagyu steak in a microwave, but I see where you're coming from.  My basic cable is included as part of my HOA so I didn't want to pay the extra cash for an extra HD box for my kitchen (since I dont watch a whole lot of TV there anyways).  After putting up with it for a couple of weeks I finally found a somewhat workable solution.  I found a powered HDMI splitter at monoprice, popped a couple of holes in my walls and ceiling and ran a 50 ft hdmi cable to my kitchen/bar TV.  Even though the splitter has its own power source, I do get some signal degradation from the long run, but not enough to bug me too much (yet).  Best part is, I only have to buy UFC PPV's on 1 TV and I can jam my house full of 30-40 people split into a couple of different rooms (1st test run this week for the Silva v. Sonnen fight).

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

samsung-67-inch-dlp.jpg
awwww cmon demon.  Thats like cooking a Wagyu steak in a microwave, but I see where you're coming from.  My basic cable is included as part of my HOA so I didn't want to pay the extra cash for an extra HD box for my kitchen (since I dont watch a whole lot of TV there anyways).  After putting up with it for a couple of weeks I finally found a somewhat workable solution.  I found a powered HDMI splitter at monoprice, popped a couple of holes in my walls and ceiling and ran a 50 ft hdmi cable to my kitchen/bar TV.  Even though the splitter has its own power source, I do get some signal degradation from the long run, but not enough to bug me too much (yet).  Best part is, I only have to buy UFC PPV's on 1 TV and I can jam my house full of 30-40 people split into a couple of different rooms (1st test run this week for the Silva v. Sonnen fight).

^You should've it's awesome.

I got a measley 40" Toshiba now...
next TV is gonna be the 50" VT25...panasonic plasma FTW!

^You should've it's awesome.

I got a measley 40" Toshiba now...
next TV is gonna be the 50" VT25...panasonic plasma FTW!

52" Sony XBR in my Living Room
46" Samsung in my Family Room
42" LG in my Bedroom

But, only because I get TV's and a lot of things at cost, due to my job...
smokin.gif

52" Sony XBR in my Living Room
46" Samsung in my Family Room
42" LG in my Bedroom

But, only because I get TV's and a lot of things at cost, due to my job...
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom