Heads up: NBA socks for 99 cents a pair

^ I went to another mall yesterday and they said they're not having the deal anymore.

I got my 8 pairs though on Tuesday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Order them. That's what i'm about to do when i get off work. Sku #'s are your friend.

How much is shipping?

2$
Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

^ I went to another mall yesterday and they said they're not having the deal anymore.

I got my 8 pairs though on Tuesday.
pimp.gif

really? i just called mines and they said still 1.99..

Originally Posted by handullz

daaaaaaaaaaaaang.... i went in... but i could only cop the low cuts...

i aint EVER wearing these, though... i mean.... no offense, but i aint rocked no-show socks since 04... just aint my skee-lo anymore... :/

i'ma just wait till these jokers go back up to full price and go swap'em out... pay the $1 difference...

i copped 28 pair.... lol... and i'ma just bring'em back slowly but showly... differenct places, of course...

Wouldn't you need a receipt to do this?
nerd.gif

naw, my dude.... its called an even exchange...

you only need a receipt if you tryin to get your money back. or if you copped somethin at full price, then when you tried to exchange it for somethin else, theoriginal item you bought went on sale...

but without the receipt, you can cop anything of equal or greater value, and pay the difference...

no show NBAs = $10
1/4 NBAs = $11... so i would only have to pay the $1 difference....
pimp.gif

i been workin their for goin on 3 years.... its SOOOO many loopholes in the system, my dude... you just gotta be savvy and subtle w/ it...

^ I doubt them lows will go back to full price. They put them on clearance for a reason...

I copped 1 pair of some orange ones(smh lol) from footaction for around the house for 1.99. mad comfy but are quite ugly lol, plus like dude said i don'treally wear low cut socks anymore

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I copped 1 pair of some orange ones(smh lol) from footaction for around the house for 1.99. mad comfy but are quite ugly lol, plus like dude said i don't really wear low cut socks anymore

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
orange socks? bamma. that's something swoosh would do.

i aint EVER wearing these, though... i mean.... no offense, but i aint rocked no-show socks since 04... just aint my skee-lo anymore... :/

i'ma just wait till these jokers go back up to full price and go swap'em out... pay the $1 difference...

i copped 28 pair.... lol... and i'ma just bring'em back slowly but showly... differenct places, of course...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

anyone wanna help a brother out with the SKU and how I can order using it?

really not tryin to miss out on this deal

can anyone in the torrance area hook it up? del amo footaction and galleria were sold out im looking for some socks to play in for the HS season thanks

Wouldn't you need a receipt to do this?
nerd.gif

naw, my dude.... its called an even exchange...

you only need a receipt if you tryin to get your money back. or if you copped somethin at full price, then when you tried to exchange it for somethin else, the original item you bought went on sale...

but without the receipt, you can cop anything of equal or greater value, and pay the difference...

no show NBAs = $10
1/4 NBAs = $11... so i would only have to pay the $1 difference....
pimp.gif

i been workin their for goin on 3 years.... its SOOOO many loopholes in the system, my dude... you just gotta be savvy and subtle w/ it...

So all I'd have to do pay that dollar difference and the tax?

Hmm, I might go try to do this some time this week. I got 5 pairs left and that'd be a big steal for me.
pimp.gif

i wanna know if you people actually plan on wearing these fruit loop socks out in public, colored socks are not a good look ,i dont care if they show or not

I went in to Footaction on Sat & copped the last pair of green ones
sick.gif
just to see what the hype was about. I aint gonna front, they're madcomfy.
pimp.gif

sorry to grave dig,
but i was wondering if there are any more stores in Houston that are having this deal.
i copped a few pairs yesterday from Sharpstown mall but they had those fruity colors.
Thanks NT.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by FlyGuy3

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by FlyGuy3

I stick to my 4 pairs for 2 dollars at Walmart/Target. Socks are socks. Cheaper and gets the job done.
And shoes are just shoes right
eyes.gif
Shoes and socks are two different stories. Kicks has more value and I'd rather spend more money on a pair that I like. Nobody checks out your socks. Socks don't make you fly.

Trust me, socks ain't just socks. Especially if you play ball.

Yup, can't just wear any old socks to hoop in.

anyone know if this deal is still going on? are there any more foot lcokers, foot actions with nba socks still?

Back
Top Bottom