Heads up: NBA socks for 99 cents a pair

i went to my local champs and they didnt have them. So i headed down to footlocker and they had every color but they was full price. i wanted to stock up onthem blacks.
mad.gif

I stick to my 4 pairs for 2 dollars at Walmart/Target. Socks are socks. Cheaper and gets the job done.

Got a pair of Orange and Green today for 2.98. They were 1.99 BOGO Half Off. The box was almost empty.
laugh.gif

Damn I wonder when the "large" white or black quarters will go back on sale. I have a feeling soon. But I don't want to look like an idiot goingto FA everyday to have them scan them.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Damn I wonder when the "large" white or black quarters will go back on sale. I have a feeling soon. But I don't want to look like an idiot going to FA everyday to have them scan them.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by FlyGuy3

I stick to my 4 pairs for 2 dollars at Walmart/Target. Socks are socks. Cheaper and gets the job done.
And shoes are just shoes right
eyes.gif
Shoes and socks are two different stories. Kicks has more value and I'd rather spend more money on a pair that I like. Nobody checks out yoursocks. Socks don't make you fly.

eyes.gif
Shoes and socks are two different stories. Kicks has more value and I'd rather spend more money on a pair that I like. Nobody checks out your socks. Socks don't make you fly.
FlyGuy3

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

eyes.gif
Shoes and socks are two different stories. Kicks has more value and I'd rather spend more money on a pair that I like. Nobody checks out your socks. Socks don't make you fly.
FlyGuy3
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Trust me, socks ain't just socks. Especially if you play ball.

eyes.gif
FlyGuy3
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Solaga

eyes.gif
FlyGuy3
laugh.gif

roll.gif

daaaaaaaaaaaaang.... i went in... but i could only cop the low cuts...

i aint EVER wearing these, though... i mean.... no offense, but i aint rocked no-show socks since 04... just aint my skee-lo anymore... :/

i'ma just wait till these jokers go back up to full price and go swap'em out... pay the $1 difference...

i copped 28 pair.... lol... and i'ma just bring'em back slowly but showly... differenct places, of course...

Originally Posted by handullz

daaaaaaaaaaaaang.... i went in... but i could only cop the low cuts...

i aint EVER wearing these, though... i mean.... no offense, but i aint rocked no-show socks since 04... just aint my skee-lo anymore... :/

i'ma just wait till these jokers go back up to full price and go swap'em out... pay the $1 difference...

i copped 28 pair.... lol... and i'ma just bring'em back slowly but showly... differenct places, of course...

Wouldn't you need a receipt to do this?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom