Heads up: NBA socks for 99 cents a pair

Originally Posted by gboy1230

ill pep this deal when i get off .... ne one in SoCal try this yet?
My local Footaction don't have this "So Called $1.99 and the other $.99 cents", so if anybody knows where to get this in the L.A.County Area show us some proof? Please.
BTW where you located at?

Damn I went today and the white and black quarter ones (large) were $11.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Any stores still have the white and black quarter ones for $1.99???
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
PM ME PLEASE. Hopefully my store will price match...

BTW, just wondering, how much commission does FA employees get per sock? Cuz the girl that helped me was all excited and telling the manager that she helped mewhen I was paying for my socks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Called the Footactions around here and asked if they had the deal, one dude was like "no but I got the new Jordan socks for you for $7.99." I gave him a phone
indifferent.gif
for so long that he said "hello" to see if I was still on the phone.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I couldn't stop laughing after reading this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Solaga

Originally Posted by gboy1230

ill pep this deal when i get off .... ne one in SoCal try this yet?
My local Footaction don't have this "So Called $1.99 and the other $.99 cents", so if anybody knows where to get this in the L.A. County Area show us some proof? Please.
BTW where you located at?
nerd.gif

What Footaction in LA HAD the black or white quarter ones for sale? My store will price match they said.....

Originally Posted by kobehead

BTW, just wondering, how much commission does FA employees get per sock? Cuz the girl that helped me was all excited and telling the manager that she helped me when I was paying for my socks.
laugh.gif

Last time I worked there it was a dollar commission per. This means per pack and probably per expensive single pairs

Originally Posted by Skip2my

Originally Posted by kobehead

BTW, just wondering, how much commission does FA employees get per sock? Cuz the girl that helped me was all excited and telling the manager that she helped me when I was paying for my socks.
laugh.gif

Last time I worked there it was a dollar commission per. This means per pack and probably per expensive single pairs
eek.gif
I copped 26 pairs. lol So $26 for the employee?Damnnnnnnnnnn.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

were there any more left youngpnoi? I was gonna go there to get some large sizes.
Went there and there were still a lot of pairs left, a lot of all black pairs and some green and orange pairs. I got 2 pairs of blue, 2 pairs ofred, and 3 pairs of white and 3 pairs of black socks. I decided to get a pair of white and a pair of black quarter socks but they weren't on sale, probablybecause they weren't mediums.

It's best to just go to your local footaction and ask for a price check.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

WOWWW, went to footaction today over here in ny and was expecting to drop like $30 on a lifetime supply of nba socks. Asked the employee what kind of sales were going on with the socks, he replied "buy one get one free". walked out with a strong feeling of dissapointment.
smh.gif
just went in a few hours ago and the employee that was helping me only knew about that "buy one get one half off" sale and not about the$1.99 nba sock one so another employee came over and confirmed that all of the footactions are doing this. i'd say go back and have them ring up the socksfor you, i think it's only the nba low-cut (quarter?) sock that are $1.99 though.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Calling your footaction isn't a smart thing to do.

sure you might Save time, but usually the employeewill just tell you what they already know, or just lie to you.

and if they didn't already know about the deal, they'll probably buy up all the socks before you get there. Quit being lazy, go to FA and check it out.

and quit asking "confirmed"?

laugh.gif
funny thing is, this is really true and i just found out a few hoursago. i went to the FA in arden mall and told the guy i wanted some socks and he was telling me about the "buy one get one half off" deal and i askedif there was a $1.99 deal on nba socks and he said he wasn't sure then another employee came over and was like "yeah there over by the counter,they're $1.99 for the low-cut nba socks." i ended up getting 6 pairs for $10 cuz i didn't want to be a jerk and buy up the whole stock lol.

for any NT'ers near arden mall in sacramento, there might be a few black, red, and orange pairs left if the employee didn't buy the rest...

the no show socks were good to go at Serramonte footaction for the Bay Area NTers.

Originally Posted by niCke1z

How long does this deal last?
It's still going on. It was supposed to be just for the weekend but I guess the prices are gonna remain at that price for a little longer.

Back
Top Bottom