Heat haters Lebron/Dwade/Bosh haters unite

This is great
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

The hate some people have in here is ridiculous.

You would think Bron/Wade/Bosh ran a train on their girl, mom, and sister while they had to watch.

After that thread in general about most of the dudes not knowing their fathers and the blind hate shown they might of did.
grin.gif

You would think Bron/Wade/Bosh ran a train on their girl, mom, and sister while they had to watch.

After that thread in general about most of the dudes not knowing their fathers and the blind hate shown they might of did.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

From all the responses, I bet it would of been funny to watch yesterdays meltdown with you guys 
laugh.gif
Too bad they didn't have a 40 foot LCD outside of Staples with cameras on all the upset Lakers fans watchin the final 2 minutes of the game.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

From all the responses, I bet it would of been funny to watch yesterdays meltdown with you guys 
laugh.gif
Too bad they didn't have a 40 foot LCD outside of Staples with cameras on all the upset Lakers fans watchin the final 2 minutes of the game.
tired.gif

Wow at this thread being made.

*Looks at who made the thread, then proceed to 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 because there's no credibility there* 
Ah well. 

Wow at this thread being made.

*Looks at who made the thread, then proceed to 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 because there's no credibility there* 
Ah well. 

so what would you say in regards to the 43 plus page haters unitle thread made on here about another team that spanned from after game 4 of the 09 finals til this year?    all im going to say is that, i don't know or remember if you posted in that other thread and im too lazy to check but, im going to bold this for emphasis

IF YOU POSTED STUPID STUFF IN THE LAKER HATER THREAD AND YOUR GETTING UPTIGHT OVER THE HEAT HATERS THREAD, YOUR PATHETIC, AND ALL IT SAYS IS THAT YOU CAN DISH IT OUT BUT START CRYING WHEN PEOPLE TO THE SAME THING BACK.

all that said if the Heat win the title, that's the ultimate rebutal to a thread like this.

to the laker fans askin why some people want the mavs to win. i want em to win because i got nothin but respect for what dirk has done as a player and i wouldn't mind seeing him winning a ring, and despite the fact mark cuban is annoying at times, i like the way he runs his team, plus this is probably their last real shot at winning a title, where miami isn't going anywhere anytime soon and should only get better.

however if the heat win, they win congrats to them.   don't be suprised if people start saying petty stuff like 'oh they didn't beat the lakers though, they only beat weak dallas'   like how some clowns tried to disparage the lakers 09 title against orlando.   it's going to come with the territory, if miami wins they won and it don't matter who they played or beat to me, and dallas is a hell of a team, but i'd rather them not win the title.

so what would you say in regards to the 43 plus page haters unitle thread made on here about another team that spanned from after game 4 of the 09 finals til this year?    all im going to say is that, i don't know or remember if you posted in that other thread and im too lazy to check but, im going to bold this for emphasis

IF YOU POSTED STUPID STUFF IN THE LAKER HATER THREAD AND YOUR GETTING UPTIGHT OVER THE HEAT HATERS THREAD, YOUR PATHETIC, AND ALL IT SAYS IS THAT YOU CAN DISH IT OUT BUT START CRYING WHEN PEOPLE TO THE SAME THING BACK.

all that said if the Heat win the title, that's the ultimate rebutal to a thread like this.

to the laker fans askin why some people want the mavs to win. i want em to win because i got nothin but respect for what dirk has done as a player and i wouldn't mind seeing him winning a ring, and despite the fact mark cuban is annoying at times, i like the way he runs his team, plus this is probably their last real shot at winning a title, where miami isn't going anywhere anytime soon and should only get better.

however if the heat win, they win congrats to them.   don't be suprised if people start saying petty stuff like 'oh they didn't beat the lakers though, they only beat weak dallas'   like how some clowns tried to disparage the lakers 09 title against orlando.   it's going to come with the territory, if miami wins they won and it don't matter who they played or beat to me, and dallas is a hell of a team, but i'd rather them not win the title.

I personally think that this is a fair thread with all due respect. The Anti-Laker thread evolved due to the fact that they were winning consistently and dominating the Basketball world for the last 3 years. It's only fitting that if the Heat are fortunate enough to carry on that mantle as some people may begin to feel will materialize, that the disdain for them would continue on. I for one take this all in stride so until the Heat have an opportunity to prove everyone that despises them wrong, those very same people are well within their right to continue to hate this team. You earn respect ... it's not given to you just because you have an off-season signing of 2 All-Stars and a pre-season pep rally at an Arena. So I'm more then willing to witness my team develop and earn that respect .. until then, the Hate is justified in my eyes!
And all this coming from one of the few Truest and Most loyal Heat fan everyone on S&T knows. The benefit of keeping things in perspective.

Lets Get it Heat!!

I personally think that this is a fair thread with all due respect. The Anti-Laker thread evolved due to the fact that they were winning consistently and dominating the Basketball world for the last 3 years. It's only fitting that if the Heat are fortunate enough to carry on that mantle as some people may begin to feel will materialize, that the disdain for them would continue on. I for one take this all in stride so until the Heat have an opportunity to prove everyone that despises them wrong, those very same people are well within their right to continue to hate this team. You earn respect ... it's not given to you just because you have an off-season signing of 2 All-Stars and a pre-season pep rally at an Arena. So I'm more then willing to witness my team develop and earn that respect .. until then, the Hate is justified in my eyes!
And all this coming from one of the few Truest and Most loyal Heat fan everyone on S&T knows. The benefit of keeping things in perspective.

Lets Get it Heat!!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Lets Get it Heat!!

thank you
pimp.gif
   this dude is one of the realest heat fans on the board.

hell if your team wins the title this year, you get to sit back and just
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
at the thread and all the angry people in it and then it will be dead silence on here until next year and the minute miami goes down in a series or has even the most minimal struggle next season it gets bumped.   it comes with the territory i guess though

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Lets Get it Heat!!

thank you
pimp.gif
   this dude is one of the realest heat fans on the board.

hell if your team wins the title this year, you get to sit back and just
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
at the thread and all the angry people in it and then it will be dead silence on here until next year and the minute miami goes down in a series or has even the most minimal struggle next season it gets bumped.   it comes with the territory i guess though

I see no problem with this thread.

I was in the Lakers' haters thread heavy.
laugh.gif

So turnabout is fair play.

I see no problem with this thread.

I was in the Lakers' haters thread heavy.
laugh.gif

So turnabout is fair play.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Real *%*@ right here, there's no double standard here.   If you hate on a team, be prepared for someone to hate on yours.  
It comes with the territory, if your team is winning, people are gunning for you. 

Real *%*@ right here, there's no double standard here.   If you hate on a team, be prepared for someone to hate on yours.  
It comes with the territory, if your team is winning, people are gunning for you. 

IF YOU POSTED STUPID STUFF IN THE LAKER HATER THREAD AND YOUR GETTING UPTIGHT OVER THE HEAT HATERS THREAD, YOUR PATHETIC, AND ALL IT SAYS IS THAT YOU CAN DISH IT OUT BUT START CRYING WHEN PEOPLE TO THE SAME THING BACK

Before you start popping off go find where I hated on the Lakers? I made on post in that thread I said:

You'll be a playoff team but this run should have shown that this team isn't what it used to be.

That was my only post in that entire thread. That makes me a hater? So don't talk about things things you know nothing about.

I just find it pathetic people get so worked up about people that they have never met before. The level of hate is what is ridiculous.

IF YOU POSTED STUPID STUFF IN THE LAKER HATER THREAD AND YOUR GETTING UPTIGHT OVER THE HEAT HATERS THREAD, YOUR PATHETIC, AND ALL IT SAYS IS THAT YOU CAN DISH IT OUT BUT START CRYING WHEN PEOPLE TO THE SAME THING BACK

Before you start popping off go find where I hated on the Lakers? I made on post in that thread I said:

You'll be a playoff team but this run should have shown that this team isn't what it used to be.

That was my only post in that entire thread. That makes me a hater? So don't talk about things things you know nothing about.

I just find it pathetic people get so worked up about people that they have never met before. The level of hate is what is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom