Heat haters Lebron/Dwade/Bosh haters unite

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Jonnny25 wrote:
NobleKane wrote:
all you laker fans in here wanting the mavs to win in here are @!$@+%! ******ed. did you forget the mavs swept us??? are you that much on kobe's junk that you want a team that eliminated you to win it all rather than lebron to win his first title? get the ++++ outta here with that lame @!+ thinking...

The heat didnt eliminate the lakers. the mavs did....

I will NEVER support a team that whooped my teams @!+.....and took that 3 peat chance away....NEVER...

You guys who want the mavs to win aint really laker fans. yall some kobe fanboys...

i agree with this post

THIS

CC I'm shocked you want Dallas to win ..
30t6p3b.gif

i like dirk and kidd and i wanna see dirk get a ring if his team can win the next 4 games..  this is their last legit shot to win a ring.  even if the heat lose, they'll have a ton of chances over the next few years. HOWEVER if Miami wins the title they deserve it and have earned it. Still i'm hating though
laugh.gif

Jonnny25 wrote:
NobleKane wrote:
all you laker fans in here wanting the mavs to win in here are @!$@+%! ******ed. did you forget the mavs swept us??? are you that much on kobe's junk that you want a team that eliminated you to win it all rather than lebron to win his first title? get the ++++ outta here with that lame @!+ thinking...

I will NEVER support a team that whooped my teams @!+.....and took that 3 peat chance away....NEVER...

You guys who want the mavs to win aint really laker fans. yall some kobe fanboys...

i agree with this post

THIS

30t6p3b.gif

i like dirk and kidd and i wanna see dirk get a ring if his team can win the next 4 games..  this is their last legit shot to win a ring.  even if the heat lose, they'll have a ton of chances over the next few years. HOWEVER if Miami wins the title they deserve it and have earned it. Still i'm hating though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Jonnny25 wrote:
i agree with this post

THIS

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah you are

Jonnny25 wrote:
i agree with this post

THIS

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah you are

THIS

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah you are

trust me, i am hating,  not so much at dudes like you, young triz, mr cool 2 80, and a few people i know that were heat fans since the tim hardaway, mashburn years you guys are cool people and should be enjoying this run. but after the win tonight, i got so many text messages and calls from dudes who broke up with their favorite team to become heat fans and their corny in my eyes.  my boy has been trying to deny that he's a rockets fan for the last few months and has been talkin about how he's a "life long heat fan"  then he was getting mad when i played dumb and told him i guess i'll be a heat fan too then
laugh.gif

THIS

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah you are

trust me, i am hating,  not so much at dudes like you, young triz, mr cool 2 80, and a few people i know that were heat fans since the tim hardaway, mashburn years you guys are cool people and should be enjoying this run. but after the win tonight, i got so many text messages and calls from dudes who broke up with their favorite team to become heat fans and their corny in my eyes.  my boy has been trying to deny that he's a rockets fan for the last few months and has been talkin about how he's a "life long heat fan"  then he was getting mad when i played dumb and told him i guess i'll be a heat fan too then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

images

There are still real fans here
pimp.gif

images

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

images

pimp.gif

I guess you also missed the even worse example with the "Lakers" fans rooting heavily for the Celtics to beat the Heat. The biggest rivalry in pro basketball, and they were rooting for their rival against a team that they have virtually no rivalry with.

I mean, just take the "Team Lakers" out of your sig and replace it with "Team insecure Kobe stan who is scared of LeBron winning, I don't give a @%%+ about the Lakers". No LAKERS fan would EVER root for the Celtics, unless we're living in the upside down world.

And to the "Lakers" fans who are about to attack me, asking me whether I used to be a Cavs fan, please show me when I have ever said that I was a Cavs fan.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

images

pimp.gif

I guess you also missed the even worse example with the "Lakers" fans rooting heavily for the Celtics to beat the Heat. The biggest rivalry in pro basketball, and they were rooting for their rival against a team that they have virtually no rivalry with.

I mean, just take the "Team Lakers" out of your sig and replace it with "Team insecure Kobe stan who is scared of LeBron winning, I don't give a @%%+ about the Lakers". No LAKERS fan would EVER root for the Celtics, unless we're living in the upside down world.

And to the "Lakers" fans who are about to attack me, asking me whether I used to be a Cavs fan, please show me when I have ever said that I was a Cavs fan.

if the heat lose, people will say "ha, told you they couldn't get done even with 3 all-stars."

if the heat win, people will say "ha, see, i told you lebron couldn't win it by himself."

the amount of hate for this team is pathetic.

& im a Lakers fan.

if the heat lose, people will say "ha, told you they couldn't get done even with 3 all-stars."

if the heat win, people will say "ha, see, i told you lebron couldn't win it by himself."

the amount of hate for this team is pathetic.

& im a Lakers fan.

I'm really not understanding the hate for the Heat from Laker fans. Like someone posted, Laker fans were rooting for the hated Celtics over the Heat,
sick.gif
. What kind of mess is that? And now some of you are rooting for the Mavs?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Did you guys forget they swept us, and, most importantly Mark Cuban is the owner. Some of you guys need to be honest with yourselves and admit it's all about Lebron. And why? Because of the Kobe vs Bron debate. You guys really let the media suck you in with that one. There is no comparing the two and I'm not going to get into the reasons of why not. Do you guys realized we have lost the title as being the most hated team in the league? That's one of the best things about being a Laker fan, all the haters. Now some of you done flipped the script and became the haters, freakin ridiculous!

I'm really not understanding the hate for the Heat from Laker fans. Like someone posted, Laker fans were rooting for the hated Celtics over the Heat,
sick.gif
. What kind of mess is that? And now some of you are rooting for the Mavs?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Did you guys forget they swept us, and, most importantly Mark Cuban is the owner. Some of you guys need to be honest with yourselves and admit it's all about Lebron. And why? Because of the Kobe vs Bron debate. You guys really let the media suck you in with that one. There is no comparing the two and I'm not going to get into the reasons of why not. Do you guys realized we have lost the title as being the most hated team in the league? That's one of the best things about being a Laker fan, all the haters. Now some of you done flipped the script and became the haters, freakin ridiculous!

I'm not hating.call me when that bum %%@ has 5 rings.lol...really,i dont hate miami.I just can't stand the cockiness lebron has.AND I USE TO BE A FAN

I'm not hating.call me when that bum %%@ has 5 rings.lol...really,i dont hate miami.I just can't stand the cockiness lebron has.AND I USE TO BE A FAN

thread should reach 12 pages once mavs win one of the games in the series but idc who wins good luck to both teams

thread should reach 12 pages once mavs win one of the games in the series but idc who wins good luck to both teams

Even if the heat win (which they probably will) I would still not like them.
Its not like I'm gonna give them their props like oh my bad yea, they are actually that good.
The reason way I dislike them is because they ARE that good and sold out just to win a ship.
I didn't even like laker fans for a while but these heat supporters are worse. I'd understand if your from mia though.

Even if the heat win (which they probably will) I would still not like them.
Its not like I'm gonna give them their props like oh my bad yea, they are actually that good.
The reason way I dislike them is because they ARE that good and sold out just to win a ship.
I didn't even like laker fans for a while but these heat supporters are worse. I'd understand if your from mia though.

Originally Posted by cartune

So Lebron's cocky now?

Compared to who Rose?
You're seriously not asking WHY someone would say he's cocky are you? Do we really need to go down the gigantic list of reasons of why somebody would say that? 
Now I can't stand Lebron's mark @+$ but It's not because he's cocky. It's a trait that the elite of elite athletes have shown in every sport so I can't knock him for that. 

Back
Top Bottom