Heat haters Lebron/Dwade/Bosh haters unite

Originally Posted by cartune

So Lebron's cocky now?

Compared to who Rose?
You're seriously not asking WHY someone would say he's cocky are you? Do we really need to go down the gigantic list of reasons of why somebody would say that? 
Now I can't stand Lebron's mark @+$ but It's not because he's cocky. It's a trait that the elite of elite athletes have shown in every sport so I can't knock him for that. 

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

if the heat lose, people will say "ha, told you they couldn't get done even with 3 all-stars."

if the heat win, people will say "ha, see, i told you lebron couldn't win it by himself."

the amount of hate for this team is pathetic.
TRUTH

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

if the heat lose, people will say "ha, told you they couldn't get done even with 3 all-stars."

if the heat win, people will say "ha, see, i told you lebron couldn't win it by himself."

the amount of hate for this team is pathetic.
TRUTH

Damn straight.
pimp.gif

it's pathetic to make a heat haters thread.

but its okay for NT to make a Laker hater thread that reached 60+ pages.

miami fans are hella sensitive.

it's pathetic to make a heat haters thread.

but its okay for NT to make a Laker hater thread that reached 60+ pages.

miami fans are hella sensitive.

*!*$ that traveling %%%$% of an actress. Crab

at least the new era of soft baby's whining and flopping their way to success have a great poster child.

*!*$ that traveling %%%$% of an actress. Crab

at least the new era of soft baby's whining and flopping their way to success have a great poster child.

Originally Posted by DubA169

*@@+ that traveling !#+*+ of an actress. Crab

Originally Posted by DubA169

*@@+ that traveling !#+*+ of an actress. Crab

The hate some people have in here is ridiculous.

You would think Bron/Wade/Bosh ran a train on their girl, mom, and sister while they had to watch.

The hate some people have in here is ridiculous.

You would think Bron/Wade/Bosh ran a train on their girl, mom, and sister while they had to watch.

Back
Top Bottom