Heat vs Pistons: 1PM ABC (D Wade Show)

I need a gif of Wade's last block on Stuck. Anyone?
nerd.gif

that was a foul, but they usually don't make that call at the end of the game, unless you're a superstar

wade did travel after he got the ball though, he was balanced on his right foot, then he switched to his left before he threw the ball to haslem, that'sillegal.

First Heat game I saw in a long time. I see nothing has changed since the 06 finals. Still good ol' Dwyane WHISTLE. Are you freaking KIDDING me?????Stuckey doesn't touch him on his jumpshot attempt with about a minute to go and he gets the foul and 2 free throws, but on that last possession Wade isholding Stuckey's arm with both hands, and on top of that after he blocks his shot he steps on the sideline - no whistle at all. I swear, this dude is themaster of the whistles. Reminds me of one of those cartoon or comic book villains like the Rat King who has control over all rats and they obey him.. The samewith Wade and whistles.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

First Heat game I saw in a long time. I see nothing has changed since the 06 finals. Still good ol' Dwyane WHISTLE. Are you freaking KIDDING me????? Stuckey doesn't touch him on his jumpshot attempt with about a minute to go and he gets the foul and 2 free throws, but on that last possession Wade is holding Stuckey's arm with both hands, and on top of that after he blocks his shot he steps on the sideline - no whistle at all. I swear, this dude is the master of the whistles. Reminds me of one of those cartoon or comic book villains like the Rat King who has control over all rats and they obey him.. The same with Wade and whistles.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

You know its a heat victory when I see $#%$#&%$ and complaining about fouls and whistles.

I could care less, a W is a W.

Man, that last possession, its very hard to call a foul on a possession like that.

One of those tweener situations, where it could have gone either way...

At the end of the day, Curry @*%+!% his team. I mean you could have waited 0.6 seconds and then given the refs an earful. But no, pick up two T's, give theopposing team 2 free throws, along with the other two on the foul on Haslem. Good idea Curry, good idea.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

First Heat game I saw in a long time. I see nothing has changed since the 06 finals. Still good ol' Dwyane WHISTLE. Are you freaking KIDDING me????? Stuckey doesn't touch him on his jumpshot attempt with about a minute to go and he gets the foul and 2 free throws, but on that last possession Wade is holding Stuckey's arm with both hands, and on top of that after he blocks his shot he steps on the sideline - no whistle at all. I swear, this dude is the master of the whistles. Reminds me of one of those cartoon or comic book villains like the Rat King who has control over all rats and they obey him.. The same with Wade and whistles.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it's funny that he says that, because the refs are literally changing the rules for his boy Lebron..

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

First Heat game I saw in a long time. I see nothing has changed since the 06 finals. Still good ol' Dwyane WHISTLE. Are you freaking KIDDING me?????
Stuckey doesn't touch him on his jumpshot attempt with about a minute to go and he gets the foul and 2 free throws, but on that last possession Wade is
holding Stuckey's arm with both hands, and on top of that after he blocks his shot he steps on the sideline - no whistle at all. I swear, this dude is
the master of the whistles. Reminds me of one of those cartoon or comic book villains like the Rat King who has control over all rats and they obey
him.. The same with Wade and whistles.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it's funny that he says that, because the refs are literally changing the rules for his boy Lebron..

laugh.gif
Is that why they didn't call traveling on him in that Wizards game a couple of months ago? Yeah, the league is so pro-LeBron. Is that why they erasedhis 10th rebound in his 50 point triple-double game? Every superstar gets superstar calls. But Master of the Whistles is on another level in the superstar callgame. No superstar has ever won a championship because of favorable calls to the same extent as he did in 06. And watching this game today, not a damn thinghas changed. He's just telepathically controls the whistles. That's his superpower. All he has to do is think "Sing, my pretties!" andyou'll hear a whistle sound when he attempts a shot. There's no other logical explanation.

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

First Heat game I saw in a long time. I see nothing has changed since the 06 finals. Still good ol' Dwyane WHISTLE. Are you freaking KIDDING me?????
Stuckey doesn't touch him on his jumpshot attempt with about a minute to go and he gets the foul and 2 free throws, but on that last possession Wade is
holding Stuckey's arm with both hands, and on top of that after he blocks his shot he steps on the sideline - no whistle at all. I swear, this dude is
the master of the whistles. Reminds me of one of those cartoon or comic book villains like the Rat King who has control over all rats and they obey
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Is that why they didn't call traveling on him in that Wizards game a couple of months ago? Yeah, the league is so pro-LeBron. Is that why they erased his 10th rebound in his 50 point triple-double game? Every superstar gets superstar calls. But Master of the Whistles is on another level in the superstar call game. No superstar has ever won a championship because of favorable calls to the same extent as he did in 06. And watching this game today, not a damn thing has changed. He's just telepathically controls the whistles. That's his superpower. All he has to do is think "Sing, my pretties!" and you'll hear a whistle sound when he attempts a shot. There's no other logical explanation.
laugh.gif
Hilarious man

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Is that why they didn't call traveling on him in that Wizards game a couple of months ago? Yeah, the league is so pro-LeBron. Is that why they erased his 10th rebound in his 50 point triple-double game? Every superstar gets superstar calls. But Master of the Whistles is on another level in the superstar call game. No superstar has ever won a championship because of favorable calls to the same extent as he did in 06. And watching this game today, not a damn thing has changed. He's just telepathically controls the whistles. That's his superpower. All he has to do is think "Sing, my pretties!" and you'll hear a whistle sound when he attempts a shot. There's no other logical explanation.
dont act like king crab never flops... our get whistles his way... i see you have time to type... you and prettyplaya switch off on king crabevery hour before the game

2 dude on here are just lebron riders and cant face the facts that d wade is having a really good season.. and his stats are better then lebrons.... so theyjust try to bring back old wade jokes thats been played out..

laugh.gif
How is it people bring up the '06 Finals 3 years after the fact. This is still funny to people on here...SMH. I mean, I have players that Idislike but c'mon man...grow up.

But back on topic, I'm glad the Heat finally got a a road victory. They have to do a lot more if they expect to win in the Playoffs....I just hope Wade isgood, because he's been putting in a lot of minutes and I hope he doesn't get too worn down.

Other than that I like that others have been stepping it up. Jamorio Moon and Jermaine O'neal have been pretty good. Both are great on D, now only if JOcan rebound, the Heat will be pretty scary come Playoff time. And I'm noticing Mario Chalmershttp://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...rch=definitely&fulltext=Search&ns0=1&redirs=0hitting the rookie wall and has been gambling a bit too much for my taste, but its good to have a decent backup for a change to take some of the slack off.Luther Head was a great addition...

Oh and Beasley is definitley coming along. He's a lot more comfortable on offense and I think Spo' should give him more minutes down the stretch.He's been looking beastly on them boards as of late. But other than that I can't really complain. We're a young team and are fighting for theplayoffs and every game is important....

Lets Go Heat!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

dont act like king crab never flops... our get whistles his way... i see you have time to type... you and prettyplaya switch off on king crab every hour before the game

Like I said, every superstar gets superstar calls.. But Master of the Whistles, aka the human free-throw line is on another level. Dude even controls whistlesin stereo, which I didn't know before today. Can make two violations on the same play (a foul on another player and then stepping out of bounds) go in hisfavor. His whistle-controlling superpowers must be increasing every day.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

dont act like king crab never flops... our get whistles his way... i see you have time to type... you and prettyplaya switch off on king crab every hour before the game

Like I said, every superstar gets superstar calls.. But Master of the Whistles, aka the human free-throw line is on another level. Dude even controls whistles in stereo, which I didn't know before today. Can make two violations on the same play (a foul on another player and then stepping out of bounds) go in his favor. His whistle-controlling superpowers must be increasing every day.

laugh.gif
quite the wade hater....

Hate on Haters, its only fuel for my boy Dwyane Wade. Great game, can't wait to see what happens in the playoffs. plus a wise man once said if someone ishatin on u then u must be doing something right

Back
Top Bottom