Heat Wave Unappreciation

Cali has great weather but there is the risk of earthquakes..NYC has horrible humidity this time of year but the risk of dangerous weather like hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. is basically non-existent. We get occasional blizzards but I don't remember anyone's house being ripped out of the ground due to a blizzard

the humidity was 85 and it was about 95 degrees with a dew point at 120 wednesday. they had us working in that!! im in MN btw

the humidity was 85 and it was about 95 degrees with a dew point at 120 wednesday. they had us working in that!! im in MN btw

my a/c in the car decided to stop working this week.
R.I.P to me 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

i find it weird that the west is significantly  cooler than usual ...i was there in may and it was cold as +!@@
Two years ago was the opposite. Record heat, while the rest of the country was a bit cooler than normal, I think. I worked in a mall Nordstrom (nobody has AC around Seattle, so everyone flocks to shopping malls for AC), and the first few days of Anniversary Sale coincided with about a five-day run of upper-90s to 103. The store's AC system couldn't combat the crowd. It was a miserable experience.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

i find it weird that the west is significantly  cooler than usual ...i was there in may and it was cold as +!@@
Two years ago was the opposite. Record heat, while the rest of the country was a bit cooler than normal, I think. I worked in a mall Nordstrom (nobody has AC around Seattle, so everyone flocks to shopping malls for AC), and the first few days of Anniversary Sale coincided with about a five-day run of upper-90s to 103. The store's AC system couldn't combat the crowd. It was a miserable experience.

Even the weather in Florida has been horrible, feel bad for those upnorth but the Dominican chicks in pool are def appreciated

Even the weather in Florida has been horrible, feel bad for those upnorth but the Dominican chicks in pool are def appreciated

Son, MN has been feeling like %#%**$ South Florida. %#%**$ Hot as %#!$ with humidity... I would take a 15min walk and id come back drenched in sweat.

Son, MN has been feeling like %#%**$ South Florida. %#%**$ Hot as %#!$ with humidity... I would take a 15min walk and id come back drenched in sweat.

I was so close to calling out of work today after staying in the a/c all day. Can't wait till it goes back to the 80's next week in Brooklyn. My forearms was glistening walking to work and I got a football game tomorrow afternoon
30t6p3b.gif
. Stay hydrated fellas, I got my pedialyte on deck.

I was so close to calling out of work today after staying in the a/c all day. Can't wait till it goes back to the 80's next week in Brooklyn. My forearms was glistening walking to work and I got a football game tomorrow afternoon
30t6p3b.gif
. Stay hydrated fellas, I got my pedialyte on deck.

Bruh, my family was here from south FL and they were like damn this @@*! is hot -_-
laugh.gif
. I know its hot when they complain.

Bruh, my family was here from south FL and they were like damn this @@*! is hot -_-
laugh.gif
. I know its hot when they complain.

Back
Top Bottom