Hell Boy (Jay-Z) is back at it again.....

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Tags:

1. How he gone use the squarde and compass.....2 the diamond sign is not our hand sign3 the skull is nothing but the symbolis close to the triple tau sign of the royal arch degree.....4 illumanit aren't mason........said it before

ILLUMINATI TEE by Rocawear

6777018.jpg

how blatant can this get?

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Tags:

1. How he gone use the squarde and compass.....2 the diamond sign is not our hand sign3 the skull is nothing but the symbolis close to the triple tau sign of the royal arch degree.....4 illumanit aren't mason........said it before

ILLUMINATI TEE by Rocawear

6777018.jpg

how blatant can this get?

I guess everyone miss the "illuminati" theme tees that black scale dropped last year, crazy part about those tees had pentagrams and inverted crosses on them.

i guess shawn was behind those also huh ?

I guess everyone miss the "illuminati" theme tees that black scale dropped last year, crazy part about those tees had pentagrams and inverted crosses on them.

i guess shawn was behind those also huh ?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

dude is clearly doing it on purpose and you idiots fall for it every time.
these dudes are hella smart and have a team of people who are even smarter. they know that people will research the hell out of this.. they do it on purpose..

Originally Posted by omgitswes

dude is clearly doing it on purpose and you idiots fall for it every time.
these dudes are hella smart and have a team of people who are even smarter. they know that people will research the hell out of this.. they do it on purpose..

too truly acknowledge illuminati and be against them is to go against society as a whole.... its a hell of a decision to make and that is why most people will deny regardless

too truly acknowledge illuminati and be against them is to go against society as a whole.... its a hell of a decision to make and that is why most people will deny regardless

Originally Posted by DutchMasterRoller

fzajjo.gif

True spit.

Originally Posted by DutchMasterRoller

fzajjo.gif

True spit.

Is there a sign up place to join? I need a membership ASAP

Niketown always hating on the illuminati smh

Is there a sign up place to join? I need a membership ASAP

Niketown always hating on the illuminati smh

Back
Top Bottom