Hell Boy (Jay-Z) is back at it again.....

"Masters Of The Craft" tee is actually pretty dope.
laugh.gif

People need to change the way they think about this dumb illuminati %+#@..its not helping...if anything the illuminati has successfully distracted you....and redirected a potential popular uprising into counterrevolution

Stop +#*%!%@ sensationalizing it. We know the rich have all the money and the power....but they dont have the numbers. but when you turn the 'illuminati' into the boogeyman it just creates an illusion of influence that can and will steer people right where the 'illuminati' wants  them.

!$%! the illuminati....go read the corrupt #%# constitution and all the bull %+#@ cases they use to justify the law. that's the real 'illuminati.'

we need to be on our fore father +**...drafting real documents.

People need to change the way they think about this dumb illuminati %+#@..its not helping...if anything the illuminati has successfully distracted you....and redirected a potential popular uprising into counterrevolution

Stop +#*%!%@ sensationalizing it. We know the rich have all the money and the power....but they dont have the numbers. but when you turn the 'illuminati' into the boogeyman it just creates an illusion of influence that can and will steer people right where the 'illuminati' wants  them.

!$%! the illuminati....go read the corrupt #%# constitution and all the bull %+#@ cases they use to justify the law. that's the real 'illuminati.'

we need to be on our fore father +**...drafting real documents.

This illuminati #@!+ again ? 

People are so desperate for drama .. as if you don't get enough of it on TV 

smh 
30t6p3b.gif

This illuminati #@!+ again ? 

People are so desperate for drama .. as if you don't get enough of it on TV 

smh 
30t6p3b.gif

41335aa6e5b87795047e449b0b7adcdc7d4af43.pjpg

I have  a non roca wear shirt like this for myself
but he needs to calm down with the craft masonry ripoffs ....
mad.gif

41335aa6e5b87795047e449b0b7adcdc7d4af43.pjpg

I have  a non roca wear shirt like this for myself
but he needs to calm down with the craft masonry ripoffs ....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

dude is clearly doing it on purpose and you idiots fall for it every time.
What if he is using reverse psychology. Meaning it is real, but he just humors it so much to the point where people assume that he is just going along with the "joke."

Originally Posted by omgitswes

dude is clearly doing it on purpose and you idiots fall for it every time.
What if he is using reverse psychology. Meaning it is real, but he just humors it so much to the point where people assume that he is just going along with the "joke."

Back
Top Bottom