Hello from Australia !

australia here too..got my J's from footlocker with club card..got some online from eastbay & pys..havent tried buying here in NT.. welcome to NT bro..
happy.gif

Eltouha , thanks for the tips bro, I have been burnt once on eBay hence the caution, Im open minded to buying online, just want reliable sources to buy from online, checked out Eastbay, some good prices on there ! I'm surprised you didn't pick up at the Nike factory, got myself a pair of 6 rings HOF colourway for $65 from there and got my XX3 motorsport for $125 from there
wink.gif

Drinknike and boytwo thanks for the tip ! I got a footlocker card, used it this afternoon to purchase a pair of IX's white/black for $162 !
Just need to tell the wife about it now
tongue.gif

Great to see some other Aussies in here ! Time for an Australian sub-forum !
tongue.gif

Eltouha , thanks for the tips bro, I have been burnt once on eBay hence the caution, Im open minded to buying online, just want reliable sources to buy from online, checked out Eastbay, some good prices on there ! I'm surprised you didn't pick up at the Nike factory, got myself a pair of 6 rings HOF colourway for $65 from there and got my XX3 motorsport for $125 from there
wink.gif

Drinknike and boytwo thanks for the tip ! I got a footlocker card, used it this afternoon to purchase a pair of IX's white/black for $162 !
Just need to tell the wife about it now
tongue.gif

Great to see some other Aussies in here ! Time for an Australian sub-forum !
tongue.gif

hey mate, im in melbourne.... really with prices in Aus it isnt that bad... about 70 cents aus is equal to the American dollar, at the moment we are close to 1 dollar Aus for 1 dollar US so buying from America will never be better than now!
buy from people who are selling in Australia and only buy from footlocker if you have to, cause the only reason they are so high in price compared to US is because of shipping, ect\
and maybe try going on sneakerfreaker.com, its based in Aus and they usually promote swapmeets in melb n sydney where u can find some awesome deals
hope that helps a bit and welcome to NT
smile.gif

hey mate, im in melbourne.... really with prices in Aus it isnt that bad... about 70 cents aus is equal to the American dollar, at the moment we are close to 1 dollar Aus for 1 dollar US so buying from America will never be better than now!
buy from people who are selling in Australia and only buy from footlocker if you have to, cause the only reason they are so high in price compared to US is because of shipping, ect\
and maybe try going on sneakerfreaker.com, its based in Aus and they usually promote swapmeets in melb n sydney where u can find some awesome deals
hope that helps a bit and welcome to NT
smile.gif

welcome! some advice is wait for them Australia exclusives to drop and pick them all up, those will help you make some good connections in other places on NT

see ya around

welcome! some advice is wait for them Australia exclusives to drop and pick them all up, those will help you make some good connections in other places on NT

see ya around

^haha!

Originally Posted by Vuey wrote

I'm surprised you didn't pick up at the Nike factory, got myself a pair of 6 rings HOF colourway for $65 from there and got my XX3 motorsport for $125 from there
wink.gif

wow, good deals. i've never seen em like that, maybe i've just been unlucky. the best i've seen is grey spizikes for 40% off (but off $260, still too much).

eastbay is good when you can apply discount codes.

anyway, welcome to nt. check out my collection in showcase.

^haha!

I'm surprised you didn't pick up at the Nike factory, got myself a pair of 6 rings HOF colourway for $65 from there and got my XX3 motorsport for $125 from there
wink.gif

wow, good deals. i've never seen em like that, maybe i've just been unlucky. the best i've seen is grey spizikes for 40% off (but off $260, still too much).

Originally Posted by eltouha

^haha!

wink.gif

you just got to be lucky. Usually on Saturdays and Sundays they have the 30% or 40% off "Happy Hour" . Anytime after 12 noon .
I got my 2010's from there for $110 !

Im hoping for some Red / White XIII's . I was talking to the the guys at Foot locker and all their unsold stock gets sent to Melbourne Nike Factory, All the Nike store stock from Melb and 2 in Syd gets sent to the Sydney Nike Factory.

Spoke to the Nike store guys in Pitt St mall, and the only jordan's selling well is the CG XI's. So might be able to pick up a bargin or 2 in the coming months for the XIII's .

how do i view your showcase ? ir there a link bro ?

I got the Following :

Retro 00 VI's , Retro IX , OG XI Bred , OG XIV white/black , OG XVII , XXI , XX2 , XX3 , 09 and 10 . 6 rings HOF and one6one7's black and white.

Thanks for the Tip Martini555 ! Will check it out !
I didnt get a chance to visit the Nike Factory in Melbourne when i was down there recently
eyes.gif

I called them on the phone and they had about 12 different jordans available from their Smith St Store !!!
eek.gif
   Wife wouldnt take me there
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

^haha!

wink.gif

you just got to be lucky. Usually on Saturdays and Sundays they have the 30% or 40% off "Happy Hour" . Anytime after 12 noon .

Im hoping for some Red / White XIII's . I was talking to the the guys at Foot locker and all their unsold stock gets sent to Melbourne Nike Factory, All the Nike store stock from Melb and 2 in Syd gets sent to the Sydney Nike Factory.

Spoke to the Nike store guys in Pitt St mall, and the only jordan's selling well is the CG XI's. So might be able to pick up a bargin or 2 in the coming months for the XIII's .

I got the Following :

Retro 00 VI's , Retro IX , OG XI Bred , OG XIV white/black , OG XVII , XXI , XX2 , XX3 , 09 and 10 . 6 rings HOF and one6one7's black and white.

I didnt get a chance to visit the Nike Factory in Melbourne when i was down there recently
eyes.gif

I called them on the phone and they had about 12 different jordans available from their Smith St Store !!!
eek.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

eltouha wrote:

^haha!

Vuey wrote wrote:

wink.gif

I got the Following :

eyes.gif

eek.gif
tongue.gif

"sneaker showcase" is another forum in NT. here's my thread
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-ver-he-s-wears-them-all

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

eltouha wrote:

^haha!

Vuey wrote wrote:

wink.gif

I got the Following :

eyes.gif

eek.gif
tongue.gif

smile.gif

I met some dudes in Macau last year that were from Australia, and they were really into Jordans.

Anyway, welcome!!

I met some dudes in Macau last year that were from Australia, and they were really into Jordans.

Anyway, welcome!!

smile.gif

very nice collection bro !!!
wink.gif

glad to see you wearing ALL of them !!!

I am spewing i didnt wear my 00 VI's , as they have yellowed and sole is starting to crack 
mad.gif
  , ive made a decision to wear all of my jordans now as much as i can .

what size are you ? as you look like you got tiny feet !
tongue.gif
  im a US size 12.

hey, do you know where we can purchase a "sea glow" type product in Australia ?

smile.gif

very nice collection bro !!!
wink.gif

glad to see you wearing ALL of them !!!

I am spewing i didnt wear my 00 VI's , as they have yellowed and sole is starting to crack 
mad.gif
  , ive made a decision to wear all of my jordans now as much as i can .

what size are you ? as you look like you got tiny feet !
tongue.gif
  im a US size 12.

hey, do you know where we can purchase a "sea glow" type product in Australia ?

Back
Top Bottom