Hello, the personal side of SNUGGLESMCDUGGAL. Chilled with Grand Hustle (Long read with Cliff Notes)

This is like some NT rat pack chumming it up thread haha. A lot of familiar names in this thread though.

lol I may be wrong about flipjays... heres a pic tho ( in the white)
l_bed102ea2f0b0a59cbc313e7639781ba.jpg

I remember when I found yall on ebay and uall had the XIV kid samples for toddlers. I won both of em for like 10 bucks each. Had my nephew stuntin hard lol.Then like the rest of the NT found out cause all the kids samples was pushing 50 and up after that. Good looks on the info all these yrs tho. Yall one of thepeeps that made NT what it is.

First, Preciate everyone showing love...

TDot - Oh ok, just wished her a Happy B-Day. I met her at Yung LA's photoshoot. Had a long discussion about Belly and Canadian artists in general.That's a cool chick... she might hit you up. Haha. Ask her how I said I know you...

vcof2005 - Yep, kinda remember the convo. Project Patta "Chickenhead" LOL "Bald head skally waggs, aint got no hair in back"... "Demnew Jordans finna come out!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
Imma pull up to the club pumpin this on Wednesday! Just youtubed it

And yes, Nike put a stop to selling samples at the regional level. Regional offices ship all the samples back to Oregon and they are distributed to outletsacross the US. Basically cut the water off...

Will was the one talking on AIM 99% of the time...

And I know when Will gets home he's gonna see this pic for the first time

Whatcha doin man?! Twisted... HAHAHAHA

3228265568_b1aabaf23a_d.jpg

Lookin like 2 Elmer Fudds in the Club
roll.gif

bump.

ps. i WAITED for those chambray 14's. the medial tips of those retro 14s were horrible cuz
they were just painted over, but i digged the color that i actually planned on gettin those 14s.

ah well. doesn't really bother me that they weren't released.

snuggles were you guys on NT when I was the first to use the word "stockroom pics" ??? lol
those types of pics got a lotta dudes banned like Rceezie and almost croatianstyle.

do you remember that then? I posted up maddddddd SB dunks series 1 from 1 store (I hit like 20 stores and cleaned them out)

and are y'all gonna be at magic this year? I'll be there for the first day, holla at me, I'll obviously be @ the L-R-G booth, drinks on me

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

snuggles were you guys on NT when I was the first to use the word "stockroom pics" ??? lol
those types of pics got a lotta dudes banned like Rceezie and almost croatianstyle.

do you remember that then? I posted up maddddddd SB dunks series 1 from 1 store (I hit like 20 stores and cleaned them out)

and are y'all gonna be at magic this year? I'll be there for the first day, holla at me, I'll obviously be @ the L-R-G booth, drinks on me
you sure did clean out all the SBs. Couldn't get my hands on a pair of Supas maybe because of you Ben.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by doyung9

am I the only one who remembers the rumors of Snuggles being some black guy whose side job involved the adult film industry? I know I remember reading that.

but it makes me proud as an asian man to know that it was indeed someone from the motherland holding down NT for so long.
laugh.gif

Yeah I remember that too, but it wasn't Snuggle. It was some dude who used to shut down WDYWT, I think he was going back and forth with Dom Kennedy too. I think
Yeah yeah... dude used wear like velour track suits and jewelry right?

don't know how I got the two mixed up... lot of funny stuff has happened on one website in the last 8 years or so.
laugh.gif

yall talking about The Real Hundreds

Good stuff, made me actually contemplate copping the cookies. couple things though

-who's the chick
-why my dude look like oldboy after he got released?
oldboy-poster.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

And yes, Nike put a stop to selling samples at the regional level. Regional offices ship all the samples back to Oregon and they are distributed to outlets across the US. Basically cut the water off...
well that explains alot as far as seeing shoes come out half a year ahead of time, to now were its maybe a month
laugh.gif

but im guessing samples could still come up missing..........only time will tell
ohwell.gif

cool post and pleasure to meet you.

thanks to you and your man will for all of your informative posts.

this felt like show and tell from the 5th grade, we need more posts like this on nt.

hollatcha girl!

what's good will . . wattup t?

it's bernard from nashville.

after all these years y'all finally decided to show the face huh? haha.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Now it's time for Cam's SATURN to make an appearance...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I almost forgot about Cam's Saturn. The last pics I saw was he had the Skyline headlights on (or something like that) and I havent seen dude post since hehad the "take pics of his your co-workers booty post".
roll.gif

OK, just wrapped up a movie with the misses...

Yeah Ben, I vaguely remember the stockroom pics with a grip of 1st series SBs and banning of stockroom pics, although to be honest, I never messed with SBs toohard.

Didn't you at one time have an auction running with some house slippers with an SB insole?

Juwan, yessssss Luckies on Wednesday, you gotta come out!

Whatup Bernard! How's life treating ya?

ILLwilliam - I'll try to snap some photos of the gear. I know a lot of people on this board years ago bought a grip of Polo in sizes too big to mess withnow. I am in the same boat and now I have responsibilities, I really just try to snag some nice sale items from Dilliards and don't really have any superrare items, just like to throw something together every morning. I also do the Japanese streetwear a little

See in the south, we never had the Lo Lifes and Ralphy Kids and I really only got familiar when they had the articles in the Source Mag about the boosting, butI remember being in middle school cutting the netting out of Polo Sport swimming trunks and having loud fits with the skippers...

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

First, Preciate everyone showing love...

TDot - Oh ok, just wished her a Happy B-Day. I met her at Yung LA's photoshoot. Had a long discussion about Belly and Canadian artists in general. That's a cool chick... she might hit you up. Haha. Ask her how I said I know you...

vcof2005 - Yep, kinda remember the convo. Project Patta "Chickenhead" LOL "Bald head skally waggs, aint got no hair in back"... "Dem new Jordans finna come out!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
Imma pull up to the club pumpin this on Wednesday! Just youtubed it

And yes, Nike put a stop to selling samples at the regional level. Regional offices ship all the samples back to Oregon and they are distributed to outlets across the US. Basically cut the water off...

Will was the one talking on AIM 99% of the time...

And I know when Will gets home he's gonna see this pic for the first time

Whatcha doin man?! Twisted... HAHAHAHA

3228265568_b1aabaf23a_d.jpg

Lookin like 2 Elmer Fudds in the Club
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah the big buzz in the country now is Drake (part of Lil' Wayne'sYoung Money family), actually Wayne's concert was here 2 weeks ago Lola was running around the city with Gorilla Zoe that day.

Was it you or Will that dealt with my homie Jason (from Toronto also)? he was the one that was always buying Baby Jordans for his daughter from you guys, cameto Atlanta a few times also with his girl at the time.

Back
Top Bottom