Help an Aussie out visiting the US

rayray84 rayray84 , I expect the same hospitality and recommendations when I visit Australia for the Oz Open and to marry Stephy Rice.

I got your back man... Though, Oz Open is in Melbourne and I live in Sydney... Will still help you out bro.

Btw, Stephanie Rice got a nose job... Would still bang her like there's no tomorrow... :lol:

I live in SF.

LMK what kinds of food you're into. Tipping wise, 10% of pre taxed amount = mediocre service, 15% = good, 20% = great.

Pretty much anything that the locals love really man... Not fussed with what type of cuisine it is

I finally booked accommodation last night for SF. About 2 blocks down from Union Square (Bush Street).

Wise choice. Lenny's isn't fancy by any means, but quick and $8 for a good sandwich does the trick. Plus as you mentioned, there's 18 locations spread across NYC. Talk about convenient.

For fine dining, Stanton Social (tapas) by chef Chris Santos.

Cheap NYC pizza: 2 Bros. $1 slices. It's like $2.75 for two slices and a canned drink.

Bar Coastal for wings.

Listen to this man. Lenny's and Bar Coastal are great.

Stanton Social is a must, especially if you're with your chick. You'll probably run into a celebrity and the food is stunning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom