Help me gain weight

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

I've been thinking about getting some Optimum Nutrition Whey protein. What flavors do you guys recommend? I've heard good things about the chocolate.
And what do you guys mix it with?
I'm taking Double Chocolate, its good with water, but even better with milk.
I want to try Cookies and Cream but I heard its nasty with water.
I'm pretty sure anything tastes better than ON Vanilla Ice Cream

I went from 5'8 140 to 170 in 3 months by eating 3500 calories a day and lifting. After cutting and losing excess fat, I'm down to 158.  I still look skinny though 
laugh.gif
I guess it's just how I'm built, cause my dad is 6'2 175 and looks huge compared to how I looked when I was near that weight

Originally Posted by WaitWut

you 130 and 5'9?????????????????? holy !$*% you must literally be skin and bones 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

im 160 and 5'10 chicks say im skinny
laugh.gif

OP just go on dat dere dreamers bulk cuzz and eat everything you want when ever you feel like it
lol same boat as you. im 5'11 though
roll.gif
but thats only when they look at my arms. i have a normal waist and torso. but i got long %$# arms that are super skinny

Originally Posted by kngpin88

Instead of wasting $ on weight gainers go buy some ensure and drink them in between or during your meals 3-4x a day that's an additional 750-1000 calories on top of what ever your taking in and its easy to get down. Just make sure your exercising so you don't get fat.
How is buying Ensure a better $ Value than buying a tub of powder?
No saying I agree with either method.

Originally Posted by kngpin88

Instead of wasting $ on weight gainers go buy some ensure and drink them in between or during your meals 3-4x a day that's an additional 750-1000 calories on top of what ever your taking in and its easy to get down. Just make sure your exercising so you don't get fat.

You act like ensure is cheap. I'm not breaking out the calculator but I'd imagine protein powder is cheaper on average than ensure is.
Originally Posted by WaitWut

you 130 and 5'9?????????????????? holy !$*% you must literally be skin and bones 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

im 160 and 5'10 chicks say im skinny 
laugh.gif

OP just go on dat dere dreamers bulk cuzz and eat everything you want when ever you feel like it
That's nothing, I was probably about 110 and 5'9" back in freshman year of high school 
sick.gif

$*%@, just eat bro. Try to keep it healthy, non-processed foods, but a few takeaways or what not here and there wont hurt.

Seriously eat.

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

don't worry about having three big meals a day. spread it out to 5-7 small meals a day, these meals add up. DON'T SKIP BREAKFAST. even a banana w/ eggs takes a 1-2 min. to prepare.

eat + lift x consisteny= results. good luck bruh.

THIS

I take optimum nutrition pro complex weight gainer during the day....then hydrowhey after workouts and cassein whey before bed. Cop some multivitamins too....but you have too have dedication tho...good luck

Who carries these? GNC, Vitamin Shoppe?
I swear them supplements be running thru me,
eating is no problem, its makin it stick.

wow 130??

eat junk food man....well not alot but if anything

eat lots of pasta, chicken breast...what i do

130lbs 5'9??

DUDE DRINK BEER AND EAT FRIED CHICKEN. You'll be 150 in three weeks

I'm 5'9 204, lol

bodybuilding.com, go there and read all their articles on gaining mass... and then read some more.

before you even think about taking supplements and hitting the gym, your knowledge of those things should be the most important thing at first in order to optimize your results/gains/time.

I went from 140 to 165 in a couple of months. Still gaining

Lift (modified Starting Strength)
Get around 2800-300 calories a day from clean foods

I make this shake that has about 1300 calories in it

12oz whole milk~205 cal
2 scoops ON whey protein (I like chocolate, cookies n creme, and chocolate peanut butter)~260 cal
1 tbsp olive oil~120 cal
1 scoop vanilla ice cream~270 cal
1/3 cup shredded whole oats~202 cal

total: ~1360 calories
~77 grams protein

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

don't worry about having three big meals a day. spread it out to 5-7 small meals a day, these meals add up. DON'T SKIP BREAKFAST. even a banana w/ eggs takes a 1-2 min. to prepare.

eat + lift x consisteny= results. good luck bruh.

THIS

I take optimum nutrition pro complex weight gainer during the day....then hydrowhey after workouts and cassein whey before bed. Cop some multivitamins too....but you have too have dedication tho...good luck

Who carries these? GNC, Vitamin Shoppe?
I swear them supplements be running thru me,
eating is no problem, its makin it stick.
or you can order it online
wink.gif

Mass gainers range anywhere from 50-$70. They are good only for 10-11 servings if taken the way they are supposed to be taken. A case of 6 ensures at walmart is 6 dollars plus tax. I always use it when im trying to gain a little weight and protein powders def aren't the same as mass gainers.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

I've been thinking about getting some Optimum Nutrition Whey protein. What flavors do you guys recommend? I've heard good things about the chocolate.
And what do you guys mix it with?
I'm taking Double Chocolate, its good with water, but even better with milk.
I want to try Cookies and Cream but I heard its nasty with water.
I'm pretty sure anything tastes better than ON Vanilla Ice Cream

LOL...I actually like Vanilla Ice Cream. Might have to try the other ones but I only drink them with water.

Back
Top Bottom