Help me name my website and receive $50 and recognition on site

Originally Posted by Ginzo

I was gonna say name your website the famous saying from the Boondocks Booty butt cheeks, but when you add a you know what you know what pops up.
laugh.gif

elaborate

make up a word like stagwork.com except something that sounds more cool 
laugh.gif

EDIT: tagoosh is a pretty easy but original name that will be easy to remember, good call.

laugh.gif

EDIT: tagoosh is a pretty easy but original name that will be easy to remember, good call.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

laugh.gif

thanks man. so hard to find something with tag. i spoke to a guy today on the phone who own apparently 450 tag domains. taghuerer offered him 6 figs for a domain.

itagged.com

youtagged.com
loved itagged..taken already

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

laugh.gif

thanks man. so hard to find something with tag. i spoke to a guy today on the phone who own apparently 450 tag domains. taghuerer offered him 6 figs for a domain.

itagged.com

youtagged.com
loved itagged..taken already

I would be suspicious of any website with "tag" in it.

www.redletter.com <= I think the 'red' would be a good way to incorporate 'tag'.

You could also play on the red so it'd be read letter, but the "read" is in red.

I would be suspicious of any website with "tag" in it.

www.redletter.com <= I think the 'red' would be a good way to incorporate 'tag'.

You could also play on the red so it'd be read letter, but the "read" is in red.

I had some ideas but it would probably work better if you gave more details on what your sites about

I had some ideas but it would probably work better if you gave more details on what your sites about

Back
Top Bottom