Help me name my website and receive $50 and recognition on site

PYP.com and you can put Modernizing the Social Networking World. as the catchy phrase.

pimp.gif
Now, give me that $50.

PYP.com and you can put Modernizing the Social Networking World. as the catchy phrase.

pimp.gif
Now, give me that $50.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

I would be suspicious of any website with "tag" in it.

www.redletter.com <= I think the 'red' would be a good way to incorporate 'tag'.

You could also play on the red so it'd be read letter, but the "read" is in red.

eh not really feeling it. i know im being limited with site details because its honestly for a reason. im sort of taking an older idea and putting a new spin on it.

Socialnetter.com lol also available.
lol not catchy

three letter word domains are $. Probably around high 5 - low 6 figures

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

I would be suspicious of any website with "tag" in it.

www.redletter.com <= I think the 'red' would be a good way to incorporate 'tag'.

You could also play on the red so it'd be read letter, but the "read" is in red.

eh not really feeling it. i know im being limited with site details because its honestly for a reason. im sort of taking an older idea and putting a new spin on it.

Socialnetter.com lol also available.
lol not catchy

three letter word domains are $. Probably around high 5 - low 6 figures

Taggersocial.com Also available. lol I'm going to keep trying until you find one that works.

Taggersocial.com Also available. lol I'm going to keep trying until you find one that works.

Back
Top Bottom