help me out bros.....so i smashed this youngin last night (update pg 4)

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

so quick update she played it cool....she came and got the phone like 20 mins later and told homie she left it there while getting a letter from the old boss this morning and someone was playing in his office and picked it up thinking it was his and she invited me to happy hour plus he works evenings so you know how that go....winning
that doesn't explain why the plane thing unless her bf said that to make you sweat. Me thinks he will won't be working tonight and is gonna hit you up 

real life.. 
ohwell.gif

i know its not just because im drunk right now..

that story just does not make any sense at all. 
laugh.gif

real life.. 
ohwell.gif

i know its not just because im drunk right now..

that story just does not make any sense at all. 
laugh.gif

lol at whole schedule she used to work her and there are only two shifts so she knew i was here just couldn't get the phone sooner.... yeah drunk karaoke tonight might be epic and she knows im not trying to wife just beat so her bf is good

lol at whole schedule she used to work her and there are only two shifts so she knew i was here just couldn't get the phone sooner.... yeah drunk karaoke tonight might be epic and she knows im not trying to wife just beat so her bf is good

All of what you said.. just now happened?? This story does seem very suspect sir

All of what you said.. just now happened?? This story does seem very suspect sir

Her bf is el stupido if he believes anything.. she told him she was out of town but was able to pick up her phone from her old job and go back home in 20 minutes being out of town??

Her bf is el stupido if he believes anything.. she told him she was out of town but was able to pick up her phone from her old job and go back home in 20 minutes being out of town??

hahaha you're confusing me now she told him she was out of town yestderday she called him this morning "before her plane lifted" to bring her back 

hahaha you're confusing me now she told him she was out of town yestderday she called him this morning "before her plane lifted" to bring her back 

Please let us know if her BF asks to see the tickets......
laugh.gif

Take a break while you get your story straight and then come back.

Take a break while you get your story straight and then come back.

Back
Top Bottom