Help with my next ball shoe

First of all mods, if this needs to be moved into reviews or whatever other post, please feel free to do so.

I am in the process of picking up a new pair of shoes to play basketball in, and have a few options on my mind. However I thought I would get a generalconsensus as to what you guys feel would be a nice fit for me. I am currently in the ZK1, and have been extremely pleased with every aspect of the shoe. Thankyou for the input.

( I am open to both Nike and Jordan models)

Position? Height? Weight?

Can't go wrong with some Lebrons IIs, IIIs, or some Jordan XIV OGs
pimp.gif

yeah I second the XIV choice my man..

I'm 6'2", and about 205. I hardly ever play as a singular position, but I think drive before shoot.

try out the huarache elite 2s...the zoom in these is really reponsive and the shoe is lightweight. i actually like these and the shox elite 2s better than thezk1.

^^^^So if a regular FTL has any of these, they won't be at the price you just listed? It has to be a clearance FTL?

thank you guys very much. Just about every shoe named was on my initial short-list. I would however like to find out more about the windmill, although I reallyneed a pair soon

I hate my Kobe 2s AND my LeBron 4s. I don't get the hype behind both shoes. I'd much rather continue to rock my Adidas Crazy 1 (mesh playoff joints)until they completely fall apart.

I dont know about you but I am 6'7" 220 and I play the 3/4 and I have been playing in the zoom BBs the last couple weeks. They are very light weight,very comfortable, good traction, and an overall great shoe. But I have to wear ankle braces with these shoes because I have had ankle problems in the past andthe shoes uppers are a little flemsy. But over all they are great shoes.

It seems that the BB is favored by a lot of people. If the performance is on point, these look to be a good choice. So there are no big fans of the ZK2? I havebeen extremely pleased with the ZK1, and I'd like as close a feel to that as possible. The BB may offer that, but Id like to hear from some ZK2 heads aswell. Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom