Here we go again.... vol. buyers on ebay.

This guy bought some air jordan cement iv retros from me. I took the shoes out maybe a year ago to lace them but never actually wore them. Now after he received them he's saying item is not described and they show some wear.  I already started the process of withdrawing my money from my paypal account yesterday before he contacted me with this b.s. I asked the guy why he felt the shoes had been worn and he had said because the inner linen looked kind of dark from wear , he found cotton from socks and I didn't have the black wrap that came with them. 

After doing research I found out that he has a store and pretty much thought he was going to buy them then resell them. I understand that paypal and ebay usually side with the buyer but what are my options? If the moneys already transferred to my bank account can they still take it out?

next time list it as vnds. you may lose this one. just try to talk it out with him before he goes to the resolution center. tell him that you tryed it on in the store but you never wore it outside.

If he files a case within 24-72 hours of you transferring the money to your account, paypal can stop the process.

Try and make him make a threat or blackmail you, because if he does that, call up ebay and they will rule in your favor and close the case.

refund some of his cash. you should've made sure they looked spotless before listing them as new, otherwise you should've listed them as vnds.

tell him you know where his store is at and you can come in and handle it. bet he get shook and drop it

Sounds like OP tried to get one over and got caught :rolleyes

tell him that you tryed it on in the store but you never wore it outside.

I HATE this bs :smh: :stoneface: I always come across it when it's a shoe I've been searching years for

Listed as *new in box* DS ect

Description reads... "Only worn inside/Around the house." "Worn once basically DS"

Who the **** puts on shoes to lounge around the house??? :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

It's sellers like that are the reason dudes request a million pictures if the shoes are DS or not and ask stupid **** like this...
What condition are they in? I read you said they're used.

Last edited:
link to your auction?

i mean you can't advertise/promise one thing and deliver something inferior.

Funny how dudes are essentially cosigning this fraudulent activity.

Last edited:
Sounds like OP tried to get one over and got caught
eyes.gif

I HATE this bs
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
I always come across it when it's a shoe I've been searching years for

Listed as *new in box* DS ect

Description reads... "Only worn inside/Around the house." "Worn once basically DS"

Who the **** puts on shoes to lounge around the house???
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

It's sellers like that are the reason dudes request a million pictures if the shoes are DS or not and ask stupid **** like this...
Fall back. It's not that serious. I put the shoes on once last year when I bought them. Haven't touched them since. There are no creases or wrinkles which we know all 4's do. I wasn't trying to get one over on the buyer. I sold him the those for 260 shipped. If i was trying to pull a fast one I would have charged him 300+ like everyone is selling them for deadstock.

This guy bought some air jordan cement iv retros from me. I took the shoes out maybe a year ago to lace them but never actually wore them.

I put the shoes on once last year when I bought them. Haven't touched them since. There are no creases or wrinkles which we know all 4's do..

:rolleyes

Price doesn't change the fact that you tried to pass shoes you wore as DS. :lol:

This guy bought some air jordan cement iv retros from me. I took the shoes out maybe a year ago to lace them but never actually wore them. Now after he received them he's saying item is not described and they show some wear.  I already started the process of withdrawing my money from my paypal account yesterday before he contacted me with this b.s. I asked the guy why he felt the shoes had been worn and he had said because the inner linen looked kind of dark from wear , he found cotton from socks and I didn't have the black wrap that came with them. 
Fall back. It's not that serious. I put the shoes on once last year when I bought them. Haven't touched them since. There are no creases or wrinkles which we know all 4's do. I wasn't trying to get one over on the buyer. I sold him the those for 260 shipped. If i was trying to pull a fast one I would have charged him 300+ like everyone is selling them for deadstock.
laugh.gif
The shoes aren't DS though!  You should've just been honest and put tried on or worn once in your listing.  I completely agree with Executive76, sounds like you were trying to pull a fast one
mean.gif

Didn't know putting them on for a minute half made them "worn", but if I put them back on ebay I surely will mention it in the auction and list them vnds. But just out of curiosity if you try a shoe on at a shoe store and take em home throw em in your closet and never touch em again are they officially "not dead stock"?

So what shoes can truly be listed as DS? If you go into a store and buy the shoes but you never try them on how do you know that someone else wasnt in that same store earlier trying those same shoes on? Thus to your knowledge they are DS.

Also if you put foot in a shoe just to make sure they will fit but never walk around in them I guess that is still not DS but would you list them as VVVVVNDS?

I asked the guy why he felt the shoes had been worn and he had said because the inner linen looked kind of dark from wear, he found cotton from socks and I didn't have the black wrap that came with them.

Unless OP's ankles are really dirty there wouldn't be any darkening of the liner and sock lint doesn't attach to the liner from simply trying shoes on. "Even for a few minutes" :rolleyes

OP didn't even state in his initial post that he tried them only that he took them out to lace them...shoes come laced from the factory one would think if you're going re lace shoe's you did more than try them on.

And he wouldn't feel the need to talk about creases or wrinkles if he didn't wear them. He figured since the most obvious signs of wear weren't present he could pass them off as DS. And to rationalize it further he only charged $100 over retail instead $140+ :lol:

Last edited:
If you tried them on to feel fit and didn't go anywhere, IMHO they are DS.

If trying them on disqualify them from being DS, how do we know if a China Man tried them at the factory for fit?

What about FTL, FL, Champs, etc that let their customers try the shoes on, are they selling used kicks?

However, eBay will just probably bend you over if you dont give the money back.

Can't believe yall buying this tried on bs. :lol: Dirt and Sock lint from only trying shoes on??? :rofl:

He's not gonna post that link because I'm sure things will be evident from the photos unless the pics are bad/edited

Didn't know putting them on for a minute half made them "worn", but if I put them back on ebay I surely will mention it in the auction and list them vnds. But just out of curiosity if you try a shoe on at a shoe store and take em home throw em in your closet and never touch em again are they officially "not dead stock"?
You have to at least mention that they were tried on.  How can they be DS if your foot was in them and there's even cotton from your socks in them?
So what shoes can truly be listed as DS? If you go into a store and buy the shoes but you never try them on how do you know that someone else wasnt in that same store earlier trying those same shoes on? Thus to your knowledge they are DS.

Also if you put foot in a shoe just to make sure they will fit but never walk around in them I guess that is still not DS but would you list them as VVVVVNDS?
I mean, if the laces aren't undone or loosened, and the shoes don't have any dirt, major creasing, or cotton from socks in them then you can probably assume they're DS.  As for the VNDS thing, you could list them as that, but so many people abuse the "VNDS" title that it really doesn't matter.  Just take good pictures and let people know if you tried them on, wore them once, or whatever.  You dudes, in general, are creating headaches for yourselves by trying to circumvent the true meaning of DS, which is never worn or tried on.  If you plan on selling the shoes, leave them as is when you buy them.  Don't wear them in your house to take pictures for your instagram, don't touch them with grease on your fingers, and don't even take them out of the box for that matter.  That's what people are expecting when they buy DS shoes, not some "tried on in store" ********.  Come on man, y'all are acting like you wouldn't throw a fit if the shoes you bought at Footlocker had visible signs of wear...

Back
Top Bottom