here's to driving below the legal limit!

i got pulled over and breathalyzed twice today.
eyes.gif
  first time was at about 7pm this afternoon.  i was leaving from grand ol days in st paul.  it's basically like a big block party in st paul where they shut down the streets and have shows going on at some of the bars and everyone is wasted to the max. 

anyways, i got pulled over because i left a parking lot and didn't throw on my seat belt yet.  then he smells mad alcohol in my car.  i think it was my friends because they were drinking way more than me cause they were there longer.  i only had like 4 drinks. 

i get breathalyzed and blow a .057.  so i'm swaggin real hard after he shows me the meter and lets me go with a seatbelt ticket.  i really wasn't worried but still.  that %#%%* scary when you got a breathalyzer in your face.

then i go home for a while.  then go hit the bars again.  this time i went to dinkytown.  (u of m campus)  had 4 more drinks.  then we leave the bar and i get pulled over again at 2 am.  i do the whole field sobriety thing.  then he breathalyzed me and i blew a .06.  again i knew i wasn't drunk but it's scary when you actually gotta put it to the test.  so he shows me the meter and i'm swaggin heavy yet again.

then the state troop just told me and my friends to go get wasted at one of our houses.
laugh.gif

minneapolis/ st paul heads don't drive drunk or you'll get nailed.  these guys aren't playing out here. i'm gonna be even more careful from now on.

i got pulled over and breathalyzed twice today.
eyes.gif
  first time was at about 7pm this afternoon.  i was leaving from grand ol days in st paul.  it's basically like a big block party in st paul where they shut down the streets and have shows going on at some of the bars and everyone is wasted to the max. 

anyways, i got pulled over because i left a parking lot and didn't throw on my seat belt yet.  then he smells mad alcohol in my car.  i think it was my friends because they were drinking way more than me cause they were there longer.  i only had like 4 drinks. 

i get breathalyzed and blow a .057.  so i'm swaggin real hard after he shows me the meter and lets me go with a seatbelt ticket.  i really wasn't worried but still.  that %#%%* scary when you got a breathalyzer in your face.

then i go home for a while.  then go hit the bars again.  this time i went to dinkytown.  (u of m campus)  had 4 more drinks.  then we leave the bar and i get pulled over again at 2 am.  i do the whole field sobriety thing.  then he breathalyzed me and i blew a .06.  again i knew i wasn't drunk but it's scary when you actually gotta put it to the test.  so he shows me the meter and i'm swaggin heavy yet again.

then the state troop just told me and my friends to go get wasted at one of our houses.
laugh.gif

minneapolis/ st paul heads don't drive drunk or you'll get nailed.  these guys aren't playing out here. i'm gonna be even more careful from now on.

nah.  first time i got pulled over it was a hot zone.  cops everywhere.  i got pulled over by a undercover in a chrysler 300.

second time he originally pulled me over because i was going 63 in a 55. 

both cops said i seemed perfectly fine to drive and second dude didn't give me a ticket for anything.  it just smelled like someone spilled some jet fuel in my car. 

if i suck at driving because i was speeding and didn't throw my seatbelt on immediately after leaving jimmy johns sue me.

nah.  first time i got pulled over it was a hot zone.  cops everywhere.  i got pulled over by a undercover in a chrysler 300.

second time he originally pulled me over because i was going 63 in a 55. 

both cops said i seemed perfectly fine to drive and second dude didn't give me a ticket for anything.  it just smelled like someone spilled some jet fuel in my car. 

if i suck at driving because i was speeding and didn't throw my seatbelt on immediately after leaving jimmy johns sue me.

i would have if i had another drink for sure. i was pretty confident i was ok. but yea if it ever happens again i probably will. i just didn't wanna get my car towed and hauled to the clank when i was feeling pretty confident.

like i said though. you feel good till you're blowing in that thing then it gets real.

i would have if i had another drink for sure. i was pretty confident i was ok. but yea if it ever happens again i probably will. i just didn't wanna get my car towed and hauled to the clank when i was feeling pretty confident.

like i said though. you feel good till you're blowing in that thing then it gets real.

I feel as if every time I get pulled over after a couple of drinks and the cop says he smells alcohol, he's lying to me because as soon as I lie to him and tell him I haven't had any to drink he immediately drops the subject.

I feel as if every time I get pulled over after a couple of drinks and the cop says he smells alcohol, he's lying to me because as soon as I lie to him and tell him I haven't had any to drink he immediately drops the subject.

it's all good trak,

yea, usually i'll just lie if i'm by myself and i had a beer or two.  no way i was playing these ones off though.  we're all wearing wrist bands with multiple stamps on our hands and my boys are wasted.
laugh.gif
no way i could tell dude i wasn't drinking.

it's all good trak,

yea, usually i'll just lie if i'm by myself and i had a beer or two.  no way i was playing these ones off though.  we're all wearing wrist bands with multiple stamps on our hands and my boys are wasted.
laugh.gif
no way i could tell dude i wasn't drinking.

nah, he was actually a pretty nice guy.  by far the chillest cop i've encountered.  i don't like cops but he was just making sure i wasn't drunk and i don't blame him.  i mean if you looked in my car you would have assumed i was wasted. 

nah, he was actually a pretty nice guy.  by far the chillest cop i've encountered.  i don't like cops but he was just making sure i wasn't drunk and i don't blame him.  i mean if you looked in my car you would have assumed i was wasted. 

Back
Top Bottom