here's to driving below the legal limit!

Originally Posted by trak1sh

I think the moral of the story is that you suck at driving.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

nah.  first time i got pulled over it was a hot zone.  cops everywhere.  i got pulled over by a undercover in a chrysler 300.

second time he originally pulled me over because i was going 63 in a 55. 

both cops said i seemed perfectly fine to drive and second dude didn't give me a ticket for anything.  it just smelled like someone spilled some jet fuel in my car. 

if i suck at driving because i was speeding and didn't throw my seatbelt on immediately after leaving jimmy johns sue me.
laugh.gif
I totally had a sub at that Jimmy John's today (the one on Grand?).  Wasn't trying to pay crazy for those food tickets!

nah.  first time i got pulled over it was a hot zone.  cops everywhere.  i got pulled over by a undercover in a chrysler 300.

both cops said i seemed perfectly fine to drive and second dude didn't give me a ticket for anything.  it just smelled like someone spilled some jet fuel in my car. 

if i suck at driving because i was speeding and didn't throw my seatbelt on immediately after leaving jimmy johns sue me.
laugh.gif
I totally had a sub at that Jimmy John's today (the one on Grand?).  Wasn't trying to pay crazy for those food tickets!

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea man.  it was that one. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

next time, refuse the breathalyzer and field sobriety tests if you're drunk
Yeah, just tell them you'll blow when your lawyer's present and have him come to the station in the morning when you're sobered up.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

next time, refuse the breathalyzer and field sobriety tests if you're drunk
Yeah, just tell them you'll blow when your lawyer's present and have him come to the station in the morning when you're sobered up.

that would have been the wise thing to do but i wasn't trying to sit in ramsey county and then have my car towed so i took the gamble. 

if i was worried i'd fail i would have told him to take me in and draw blood though. i could see them hitting me with some bs about thc in my system though if they did that.

that would have been the wise thing to do but i wasn't trying to sit in ramsey county and then have my car towed so i took the gamble. 

if i was worried i'd fail i would have told him to take me in and draw blood though. i could see them hitting me with some bs about thc in my system though if they did that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no one invited me to grand old days .__. #foreveralone. but i was bored as hell last year, so it wasn't like i was anticipating it. as far as cops cracking down, ever since those incidents at the u, they've been stepping it up. One tried to stop me on my bike for drunk biking,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no one invited me to grand old days .__. #foreveralone. but i was bored as hell last year, so it wasn't like i was anticipating it. as far as cops cracking down, ever since those incidents at the u, they've been stepping it up. One tried to stop me on my bike for drunk biking,
laugh.gif

Yea man, awesome.
Hopefully you can not get caught, be around a .08, and kill an innocent family too! Awesome!

Leave the car at home next time, be responsible, and call a cab.

Yea man, awesome.
Hopefully you can not get caught, be around a .08, and kill an innocent family too! Awesome!

dude, there was girls for days.  should have went man.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
u of m cops are no joke.  they'll stop you for the littlest stuff now.  i guess because people act like wild animals there 24/7.  i remember one day there were like 30 people playing king of the hill on a huge snow pile in the middle of university.  it was during snow removal so tractors and bobcats were everywhere.  they didn't give a single damb and just kept pushing each other off 20ft down on the pavement at 3 am.
roll.gif

dude, there was girls for days.  should have went man.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
u of m cops are no joke.  they'll stop you for the littlest stuff now.  i guess because people act like wild animals there 24/7.  i remember one day there were like 30 people playing king of the hill on a huge snow pile in the middle of university.  it was during snow removal so tractors and bobcats were everywhere.  they didn't give a single damb and just kept pushing each other off 20ft down on the pavement at 3 am.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by backtotheknown

Yea man, awesome.

eek.gif
so now it's bad to drive below the legal limit???

Yea man, awesome.

eek.gif
so now it's bad to drive below the legal limit???

Why would you risk it? I'd hate to see it take a tragedy for you to realize that .06 can still effect your reaction time.

Why would you risk it? I'd hate to see it take a tragedy for you to realize that .06 can still effect your reaction time.

for sure, but i'd hardly say .06 is dangerous.  like i said i'm gonna be more careful now because 2 more beers i would have been over.  but i don't think i was in the wrong yesterday.

for sure, but i'd hardly say .06 is dangerous.  like i said i'm gonna be more careful now because 2 more beers i would have been over.  but i don't think i was in the wrong yesterday.

I truly don't think that .08 is dangerous, that's just me tho. 
ohwell.gif

I truly don't think that .08 is dangerous, that's just me tho. 
ohwell.gif

Any amount of alcohol in your system will affect your reaction time.
in a regular driving situation..that's probably fine...but what about situations where you have to react quickly?

Any amount of alcohol in your system will affect your reaction time.
in a regular driving situation..that's probably fine...but what about situations where you have to react quickly?

Back
Top Bottom