HEROES - 2 Hour Premier Tonight @ 8PM EST

show is garbage now peter is the weakest of them all

when ever the real sylar gets his body back he is going to have a field day with all the powers around him

Hey_

Maybe I didn't express my thought correctly.

If you currently have the power to travel through space and time, why wouldn't you just teleport dude with you to the hospital?

Use your common sense Peter.

Damn!

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

If you currently have the power to travel through space and time, why wouldn't you just teleport dude with you to the hospital?

Damn!

Julius F. Wrek

that would make way too much sense....or even teleport Hiro to the healer...too easy for the writers

Hey_

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Hey_

Damn!

Julius F. Wrek

that would make way too much sense....or even teleport Hiro to the healer...too easy for the writers

True.

I actually like how they nixed using Claire's blood.

Julius F. Wrek

anyone else bored last night? i think im done with this show. Nothing about it is interesting to me anymore. I liked the Nick/Sylar story but nothing else iskeeping me involved. 2 years ago a lesbian claire subplot might have worked but now i see claire and she doesn't even do it for me anymore. she hasfootball shoulders

i hate how instead of killing off characters they just wipe their minds and then have them go through everything all over again, how many times do we have tosee sylar fighitng to be good, just pick one already. and since when can hiro stop time when he wants to?

Hey_

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Hey_

Damn!

Julius F. Wrek
True.

I actually like how they nixed using Claire's blood.

Julius F. Wrek
Well that made sense. True he could've brought Hiro with him but given how that situation went down he might've died. What I was expectingwas for Peter to teleport the kid to Hiro and be done with it
laugh.gif

I don't know why I figured Linderman would've made a cameo when Peter went off looking for a healer. All the cool old guys with abilities got killedoff too soon
smh.gif

Hey_

Hm.

The last two eps were ok.

I Just don't understand why Peter borrows Hiro's power, meets up with the healer homie, takes healer homie's power...then takes a plane home?

Julius F. Wrek
question was why didn't he just teleport the healer to hiro and keep hiro's power? Keeping Peter looking like a #$%#%%%.
LOL @ Sylar cracking jokes about smashing Matt's wife

edit didn't see everyone figured out what Wrek was saying

That little scene in the trunk was actually semi-arousing.

If Gretchen was say, Kirsten Bell I might have popped a chubby.

never watched this show...but i just called my dad and here was response:

"sup kid i know its your bday and all but can i seriously call you back when this is over!"

This Sylar/Parkman is BEYOND old so is this Circus boss recruitment
eyes.gif

Beer seriously? he better be faking
indifferent.gif

I swear this show is so flawed. I mean there's other shows where I say well so and so could've just done _____ instead of that but never have I said itso much watching this show.

HRG should've called Angela and got the Haitian there. Mind wipe the cops. Have Tracy do her thing with her connects just in case and then take the kid outthe back door.

Drinking is gonna back fire on Matt. Sure it may effect Sylar mentally but it still is gonna mess up his bodily functions
laugh.gif

This Claire shhh is getting lame and old fast.

I agree with most of you on the Claire thing getting old. As some of you already know, I like Claire as eye-candy. But her character sucks.

Carnival man is getting old too.

And I really, really think Sylar is frontin' about liquor hurting him.

He's doing it probably to weaken Matt so that he can fully take over Matt's body.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I swear this show is so flawed. I mean there's other shows where I say well so and so could've just done _____ instead of that but never have I said it so much watching this show.

HRG should've called Angela and got the Haitian there. Mind wipe the cops. Have Tracy do her thing with her connects just in case and then take the kid out the back door.

Drinking is gonna back fire on Matt. Sure it may effect Sylar mentally but it still is gonna mess up his bodily functions
laugh.gif

This Claire shhh is getting lame and old fast.
Hit the nail on the head

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Claire getting kissed by another chick is the only thing I liked this season.
roll.gif
i had to block out the image of the other girl .. she is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
you being serious? madeline zima is thorough, get your eyes checked, my friend.
lol yes im being serious, this is my first time seeing her so she is
sick.gif
sick.gif
on the show.

Not feeling the way they killed the kid.

Reminds me of stories I remember reading about white people in the south dragging black people like that.

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom