HEROES - 2 Hour Premier Tonight @ 8PM EST

Originally Posted by madj55

I don't think that Claire's roommate is a lesbian I think that push girl pushed her towards Claire to move her away more.
didn't she grab the side of her head? The ending of each episode is the best part of it.

This season is horrible. This is almost going on my "Lost" list of shows I stopped watching after a few good seasons.

Good Storylines:

-Hiro
pimp.gif

-HRG
pimp.gif

Really Bad Storylines:-

Nikki (it helps she looks great in business apparel
Deaf Girl (she's not attractive or exciting, destroy her)
Saint Peter (Reminds me of Emo Spidey)
Claire (it helps she looks great in sorority outfits)

Possible Bad/Good Storylines:

-The family, it seems as though they're way too spiritual for my liking. I just want to see people kicking @!# and taking names, like Sylar of old
-Which brings me back to Sylar...Get this man his identity, get him whooping @!#, have him kill some mother +@!%%%*.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

This season is horrible. This is almost going on my "Lost" list of shows I stopped watching after a few good seasons.

Good Storylines:

-Hiro
pimp.gif

-HRG
pimp.gif

Really Bad Storylines:-

Nikki (it helps she looks great in business apparel
Deaf Girl (she's not attractive or exciting, destroy her)
Saint Peter (Reminds me of Emo Spidey)
Claire (it helps she looks great in sorority outfits)

Possible Bad/Good Storylines:

-The family, it seems as though they're way too spiritual for my liking. I just want to see people kicking @!# and taking names, like Sylar of old
-Which brings me back to Sylar...Get this man his identity, get him whooping @!#, have him kill some mother +@!%%%*.

I was actually gonna read your post, but nice way of saving me time starting off with that
laugh.gif

all the new characters are lame this year......Im sick of this deaf chick already. I mean how does that power translate to anything even remotely cool? nowthat she can do damage with sound, she gonna carry a cello around and shoot soundwaves at the bad guys?
and ol'girl with the tats on her back? thats a power?
Claires a *edit*lesbian?*edit* I mean thats cool.....but be a *edit*lesbian?*edit* with a semi-cute chick at least
Peter is mad emo
only storyline thats interesting to me is Hiro....and I wanna see if Parkman abuses his powers more with Sylar in his head...that could be interesting
I wish the earth mover would make his move and get the ball rolling....

it all feels like a bunch of buildup for what I expect to be a huge let down

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

all the new characters are lame this year......Im sick of this deaf chick already. I mean how does that power translate to anything even remotely cool? now that she can do damage with sound, she gonna carry a cello around and shoot soundwaves at the bad guys?
and ol'girl with the tats on her back? thats a power?
Claires a +@%!$? I mean thats cool.....but be a +@%!$ with a semi-cute chick at least
Peter is mad emo
only storyline thats interesting to me is Hiro....and I wanna see if Parkman abuses his powers more with Sylar in his head...that could be interesting
I wish the earth mover would make his move and get the ball rolling....it all feels like a bunch of buildup for what I expect to be a huge let down
CO SIGN

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

the plot twist with the invisible black girl from the sorority was ok
ohwell.gif

and the sylar plot is boring me so much
Agree on both points.

October 14, 2009 - If you don't want to know any info about major upcoming plot points from Season 4 of Heroes, then stop reading because this is a little Spoiler-ific!

According to E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos, there's a big shocking death headed our way on Heroes. Sources say that the death is a big one and will not go unnoticed, even by the most casual fan.

All that we know is that the character is male and one of the original cast members. Man, it better not be Mohinder. We all want him to die anyway. There'd be nothing shocking about that. There would just be joy. Endless joy.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

October 14, 2009 - If you don't want to know any info about major upcoming plot points from Season 4 of Heroes, then stop reading because this is a little Spoiler-ific!

According to E! Online's Kristin Dos Santos, there's a big shocking death headed our way on Heroes. Sources say that the death is a big one and will not go unnoticed, even by the most casual fan.

All that we know is that the character is male and one of the original cast members. Man, it better not be Mohinder. We all want him to die anyway. There'd be nothing shocking about that. There would just be joy. Endless joy.

Hiro? and one of the main characters, Nathan, has died like 3 times already
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Anybody know where I can d/l the last 2 episodes..?

just go to the heroes website on nbc, they have the whole season available.
I'm actually looking to D/L, opposed to streaming. My computer got issues, its complicated
laugh.gif

But thanks for helping.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

they're about to bring back the animal in sylar
pimp.gif

he pwnd that dude with the knives
Pretty sure "Sylar" is still inside Parkman's head.

Looks like they're bringing back that whole back and forth next episode
tired.gif

Another letdown episode tonight.

Even though Heroes isn't what it used to be anymore, I continue to watch.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Another letdown episode tonight.

Even though Heroes isn't what it used to be anymore, I continue to watch.
laugh.gif

Same here. Its like watching a trainwreck. You wanna look away but u can't

EDIT: And that spoiler isn't much of a shock. Lets see if the said person stays dead

why does it feel like this whole Sylar getting his body back is gonna be a season long thing ... with another Good Sylar vs Bad Sylar battle having to do withthat Woman

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I feel mad confident in saying Matt Parkman is gonna die. I'm also pretty sure eventually Hiro isgonna get healthy and go back in time and bring Nathan to the future before Sylar kills him(cuz they do lame shhh like that on Heroes). Oh and Parkman will dieafter he puts Sylar's consciousness back in his body whether he wants to or not.

I missed tonight's episode but seems I didn't miss much
laugh.gif
Anywhere I can watch online?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I feel mad confident in saying Matt Parkman is gonna die. I'm also pretty sure eventually Hiro is gonna get healthy and go back in time and bring Nathan to the future before Sylar kills him(cuz they do lame shhh like that on Heroes). Oh and Parkman will die after he puts Sylar's consciousness back in his body whether he wants to or not.

I missed tonight's episode but seems I didn't miss much
laugh.gif
Anywhere I can watch online?
nerd.gif

it will be on NBC.com in the morning and Netflix soon. And if he goes, I'm gone.

Hey_

Hm.

The last two eps were ok.

I Just don't understand why Peter borrows Hiro's power, meets up with the healer homie, takes healer homie's power...then takes a plane home?

Julius F. Wrek

^^I believe he can only hold one power at a time now, as opposed to mutliple abilities..

laugh.gif
@ next week's epi w/Sylar popping up during Matt's bedroom time..

Back
Top Bottom