Heroes Season Four Trailer Vol. Redemption

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Hmm..

Wonder how Sylar came back to life.
laugh.gif
I guess you meant Nathan. A lotta ppl still confusedabout last season I see.

I said it before but LOST is ending this next season, Heroes producers need to be smart and start stealing from the talent pool asap!

T-Bag
pimp.gif

This looks great and I definitely need to watch it. Does anybody have a link to the OG video? The link just sends it to a page with the video again and I'dlike some way to share it

But like some people said Peter better get his OG power back, because it was just dumb to take it away. This season just looks like the whole fresh start byintroducing the new villain, which is a good direction for them

Hey_

laugh.gif

This show is effed up something major.

Even Bryan Fuller left, said it wasn't salvageable.

...just tell me what happens with Hiro, he was the most effed over.

Julius F. Wrek

This summer has been pretty boring, so I've watched the entire Arrested Development and LOST series.

Is this series worth watching? I need to start a new one.

Hey_

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

This summer has been pretty boring, so I've watched the entire Arrested Development and LOST series.

Is this series worth watching? I need to start a new one.

Just the first season.

Julius F. Wrek

Season 1 was fire, 2 was descent (writers strike pass), 3 started off with great potentiial but it was awful. The show goes off on waaaaay too many tangents.Subplots are resolved very quickly, characters are thrown in and out for seemingly no reason at all. This show has me in the same trap that Smallville does. Ifpeople didn't have powers and I didn't get to see some descent action I would be through with it. The show just needs to slow down and focus. /rant

i hear theres a guy in that show that can change his age. one second hes 24 the other, he could be 20. i bet you he doesnt get flamed on at his favorite forum

I'm a Heroes viewer for better or worst so I'll definitely be tuned in and in the discussion with my randomness as usual
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom