Hey guys, I'm a lurker/newbie. Introductions?

I'm a lurker, but newbie to posting. (Regular poster on JJB) Just wanna say what's up? What's everyone been doing for St. pattys day?
happy.gif

Anytime someone feels the need to ANNOUNCE they are NEW, I don't take it for face value. You are a dude hiding behind a woman's screen name.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Anytime someone feels the need to ANNOUNCE they are NEW, I don't take it for face value. You are a dude hiding behind a woman's screen name.
Yep.

You can prove us wrong with tagged pics if you'd like.

Don't worry, we'll wait.

wink.gif

hello heavenly blessed beauty whos beauty and inner beauty is divine and everlasting, how are you on this wonderful evening?

I guess my next question would be, do you guys get a lot of dudes posing as women on this board or something?

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

For over 8 years, huh?

Does that really happen here?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

For over 8 years, huh?

Hey you! You used to post with us over at Whit's board before she shut it down right? What's your name again?

it could be you for all we know
nerd.gif

all the pro-manliness is just a ploy
nerd.gif

Yeah. She shut it down.
I's Jasmyne. I haven't heard from Whit in FOREVER, though I see her post here from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom