Hey, have you financed a luxury car while still living with your parents?

op how did u know his moms drives a geo?? you said he lived in a condo so it couldnt of been pulled into their private driveway

did u go out your way to ask dude what his mom drives?

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Wait, why can't someone 24 yrs old be at a baby shower?? whoever asked that def lost me

Im 24, got a 545 and I live with my pops...seperate floors...I'd be crazy to move out. I live in NYC, give him money each month and do my own thing.....works out great for me

Is it better if I move out and pay rent so that I can never save and have a crib of my own??? or should I drive a hooptie?? I never lived in building or paid rent to anyone in my life and I refuse to.......
lol.... lost me right here, family... refuse to pay rent?... do you refuse to pay taxes, or better yet, pay for food?...

lol.... j/k... but fareal though, i dont understand why you say you would refuse to pay rent to anyone...
He's saying he wants to own property, not rent it.

But it still makes no sense because he said he gives his dad money every month. I'm lost unless your dad is handling the housing situation under your name.

^^^
fa sho... i see where he is goin about not payin someone else's mortgage... but... arent you just paying your dad's if your giving him money?...

and what happens when you wanna get your own place... i mean... its a rarity to see a nice home paid for nowadays... 30 years is a long time... and until, then... you just borrowing your home for the mortgage company, cuz they hold all the chips...

my dad doesn't charge me what rent is gonna cost in a good neighborhood in NYC....so I am saving $ in the end. I have a great living arrangement. Icontribute and thats alright by him

Wait, why can't someone 24 yrs old be at a baby shower?? whoever asked that def lost me

Im 24, got a 545 and I live with my pops...seperate floors...I'd be crazy to move out. I live in NYC, give him money each month and do my own thing.....works out great for me

Is it better if I move out and pay rent so that I can never save and have a crib of my own??? or should I drive a hooptie?? I never lived in building or paid rent to anyone in my life and I refuse to.......
lol.... lost me right here, family... refuse to pay rent?... do you refuse to pay taxes, or better yet, pay for food?...

lol.... j/k... but fareal though, i dont understand why you say you would refuse to pay rent to anyone...

But it still makes no sense because he said he gives his dad money every month. I'm lost unless your dad is handling the housing situation under your name.

^^^
fa sho... i see where he is goin about not payin someone else's mortgage... but... arent you just paying your dad's if your giving him money?...
I'd rather help my family pay off a mortgage than a random stranger.

JUSTHOTKICKS- thats how I honestly feel about it....why pay someone thats just shoving the $ in their pockets??

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

OP...don't you mooch off your rich parents?... Copping Super Limited Futura Techno SB Hiroshima Stash Hyper Blazer Dunks on the regular?

Whats the difference?
He also once stated he drove a 5 series..

Originally Posted by FedExciter

op how did u know his moms drives a geo?? you said he lived in a condo so it couldnt of been pulled into their private driveway

did u go out your way to ask dude what his mom drives?

He had a bowl at the door. When dropped the Benz key in I asked him if it was for his Enzo as a joke. He told me it was for his moms geo.

OP...don't you mooch off your rich parents?... Copping Super Limited Futura Techno SB Hiroshima Stash Hyper Blazer Dunks on the regular?

Whats the difference?

Edit

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Whats the difference?
He also once stated he drove a 5 series..

if you look closely you can see my laceless '99 Fire red V's
smokin.gif

different strokes for different folks...manual 540 V8?? I can dig it.....so OP?? what are your living conditions?? are you home?? you contribute?? you saving??or are you renting and driving a 03 or older bimmer and just bumming it?? not tryna play you, just wanna know where you at after calling out some other ppl

different strokes for different folks...manual 540 V8?? I can dig it.....so OP?? what are your living conditions?? are you home?? you contribute?? you saving?? or are you renting and driving a 03 or older bimmer and just bumming it?? not tryna play you, just wanna know where you at after calling out some other ppl

I bought that car 2 years ago with cash...I don't finance @$%%
smile.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

^^^
I mean, I feel him and all. I'm just sayin', it's still rent.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

different strokes for different folks...manual 540 V8?? I can dig it.....so OP?? what are your living conditions?? are you home?? you contribute?? you saving?? or are you renting and driving a 03 or older bimmer and just bumming it?? not tryna play you, just wanna know where you at after calling out some other ppl

smile.gif

yea we in 09 though, you can get a 540 for like 5-6k cash nowadays so I'm not impressed..you left out the rest of the questions though
wink.gif

SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:

so OP?? what are your living conditions?? are you home?? you contribute?? you saving?? or are you renting and driving a 03 or older bimmer and just bumming it?? not tryna play you, just wanna know where you at after calling out some other ppl

^^^
laugh.gif

lmao... really doe... lol....

just noticed its a E39 with ///M package

just the steering wheel...i coundnt afford the bumpers
laugh.gif

hahahahahaha atleast you're honest....but yea man we all do things differently, I'm just trying to state that everyone isn't at home mooching offtheir folks tryna stunt, we all have different methods to achieve our goals
pimp.gif

smile.gif

yea we in 09 though, you can get a 540 for like 5-6k cash nowadays so I'm not impressed..you left out the rest of the questions though
wink.gif

^^^
laugh.gif

lmao... really doe... lol....

bro you rather pay your mom/dad $400 for food, using the washer/dryer, utilities, cable etc etc or pay some random mfer...8-1200....... why not save 4-800 amonth??? yalll telling me yall cant understand that?? yea its rent but your parents aren't going to ____ you without lube

Back
Top Bottom