Hey NTers in NYC...Mom And Pop Stores Let Me Know

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

The best mom and pop stores you keep to yourself

thats pretty selfish...

you know the mom and pop shops need business too....

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

The best mom and pop stores you keep to yourself

thats pretty selfish...

you know the mom and pop shops need business too....
which i'm more than happy to provide them with

all by my lonesome

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

downtown brooklyn (fulton street mall) is filled with them

laugh.gif
, no way i'm going to Brooklyn
tired.gif

tired.gif

actually, i'm not serious i'm just making an accusation since Big was from Brooklyn that it's a tough place.

cut me some slack.

LOL

thanks guys

fulton street mall is kinda expensive....All those middle eastern store owners want WAYYY too much

i want those Cheapp mom and pop stores LOL

Jus be prepared to drop sum guap at Fulton Street thats all...they have everything you need there

I love it there and cant wait to go back every time, seeing that its only like 2 train rides away haha i love it!

Queens and Brooklyn - Sneaker Q - they try to rape on prices but you can usually deal them down to below retail if you shop several times. Very worth it. Ifyou're in Queens and want to go with me, just hit me up, I'll help a sneaker head out!

Sneaker Q sucks big time. Only decent thing I ever got there was Nubuck 12s for retail price (135) 2 years after they dropped, and that was an amazement byitself.

Sneaker Station - One of the last remaining mom-and-pop stores in East Queens. TONS of older stuff for cheap. I know the owner (family friend), stopped by tosay hi, saw some gems for under $50. Prestos, AZGs (white/black colorway), AM93s, random AM running shoes, AF1s, from 3-4 years ago.

Nah Im Good Downtown but i been with people that took fones down there n all that... juss dont get caught slippin ,but if you are a victim... hey just look atit as destiny you know?

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Sneaker Station - One of the last remaining mom-and-pop stores in East Queens. TONS of older stuff for cheap. I know the owner (family friend), stopped by to say hi, saw some gems for under $50. Prestos, AZGs (white/black colorway), AM93s, random AM running shoes, AF1s, from 3-4 years ago.

they're alright... theres 1 or 2 better spots around eastern queens/ and some not too far into nassau also (which i consider the 6th borough)

Back
Top Bottom