Hey NTers in NYC...Mom And Pop Stores Let Me Know

I drove by 145th and broadway and didnt see any mom and pop stores. just those big retailers, whats the name of the spot your talking about on 145th andbroadway that has everything?

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Sneaker Station - One of the last remaining mom-and-pop stores in East Queens. TONS of older stuff for cheap. I know the owner (family friend), stopped by to say hi, saw some gems for under $50. Prestos, AZGs (white/black colorway), AM93s, random AM running shoes, AF1s, from 3-4 years ago.

they're alright... theres 1 or 2 better spots around eastern queens/ and some not too far into nassau also (which i consider the 6th borough)
Sharing means caring.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Sneaker Station - One of the last remaining mom-and-pop stores in East Queens. TONS of older stuff for cheap. I know the owner (family friend), stopped by to say hi, saw some gems for under $50. Prestos, AZGs (white/black colorway), AM93s, random AM running shoes, AF1s, from 3-4 years ago.

they're alright... theres 1 or 2 better spots around eastern queens/ and some not too far into nassau also (which i consider the 6th borough)
Sharing means caring.
happy.gif
Word! please share.

Back
Top Bottom