Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
TOTAL NUMBER OF CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS IN ITALY RISES BY 875 TO 224,760 -OFFICIAL

ITALY DEATH TOLL FROM CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK RISES BY 153 TO 31,763 -OFFICIAL

Oohhh.gif

TEXAS REPORTS HIGHEST SINGLE DAY CORONAVIRUS DEATHS, TWO WEEKS AFTER REOPENING - FORT WORTH STAR

like, I know I tossed some jokes up in that word salad a few posts back, but I the person am legit concerned.

for me, this is a glimpse into the future...literally every time a place tries to do this, it´s the same result.

then again, this place pretty much HAS TO, so I honestly think they´re just gonna let the chips fall.

I am truly not sure what´s going to happen in this city or country over the next 6 months or so.

then again, not like there are a lot of other stable places on this side of the planet. yeesh.

The last two weeks have been rough.

I was trying to still go for jogs in my neighborhood to get some exercise in, and at almost 33 years old, it started really taking a toll on my knees.
I was still doing 200 pushups a day.

Well, two weeks ago this Monday, I started having discomfort/tightness/dull pain in my left chest, I didn’t think much of it but it didn’t go away. It started to feel better and then started to feel quite a bit worse. It felt like it was in the muscle, and icing it seemed to help a little, but I was still afraid there was something wrong with my heart.

Went to the doctor on Wednesday, they did an EKG on me and everything, and the doctor said everything sounded great and looked great. I haven’t had any breathing issues either.

Prescribed me naproxen, so far at times it feels like it’s helping and at others it doesn’t. Diagnosed me with costochondritis. Hopefully that’s all it is and it gets better.

Yo just a heads up my work(work in CA) they’ve started limiting the amount of meat you can buy now due to the outbreaks at meat plants. They’re only allowing the purchase of 2 packs each of beef,chicken, and pork. You may start seeing this more at your local spots so just a heads up.

They’ve regulated this for a while now in my state, from meat to sanitizing products due to hoarding. Actually they just stopped limiting meat recently.

The last two weeks have been rough.

I was trying to still go for jogs in my neighborhood to get some exercise in, and at almost 33 years old, it started really taking a toll on my knees.
I was still doing 200 pushups a day.

Well, two weeks ago this Monday, I started having discomfort/tightness/dull pain in my left chest, I didn’t think much of it but it didn’t go away. It started to feel better and then started to feel quite a bit worse. It felt like it was in the muscle, and icing it seemed to help a little, but I was still afraid there was something wrong with my heart.

Went to the doctor on Wednesday, they did an EKG on me and everything, and the doctor said everything sounded great and looked great. I haven’t had any breathing issues either.

Prescribed me naproxen, so far at times it feels like it’s helping and at others it doesn’t. Diagnosed me with costochondritis. Hopefully that’s all it is and it gets better.

That’s just the anxiety, man.

QUOTE="turbo95eg6, post: 33118608, member: 160236"]
What’s the point of this :lol:
[/QUOTE]

homeboy has gotten tested 8 times becuase the Nurse got the goods.

Back
Top Bottom