Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
the beaches in Hawaii have been insane over this weekend. there was a big deal with military throwing huge parties on the beach and it looked like a few hundred people jammed together. we got to our spot at 830am this morning and were lucky to lay our stuff all over and keep people from sitting close to us. yesterday we got there at 9 and it was way less crowded. as we were leaving today, the roads on the east shore were more packed with parked cars than I have ever seen.

that being said, our state has a super low infection rate and I doubt we'll see any spikes come next week. my fam and I still do our thing though. my wife has no shame in politely telling people to back the **** up whenever we're out :lol:

Went to the beach this weekend and the lady and I got our tan on.

The tar beach. :lol:
Was lovely. Brought out the speaker, the cooler with brews and sandwiches. Was a lovely time. Best part was unlike the regular beach, I didnt have to worry about what bathroom I was going to have to use. Walk half a flight and drop a deuce in my bathroom if I needed :rofl:

only 4 deaths in Florida yesterday

5F03344F-6DE6-486E-A45F-D5982048B34C.png

AN NHS HOSPITAL HAS SHUT ITS DOORS TO ALL NEW PATIENTS, INCLUDING EMERGENCY CASES, FOR THE FIRST TIME DUE TO A SPIKE IN CORONAVIRUS CASES - TELEGRAPH

A news crew interviewed a girl at the beach if she was worried that it was so crowded
She said she isn't scared to get the virus and if she does she's young and her body can fight it off smh
What is wrong with people?

A news crew interviewed a girl at the beach if she was worried that it was so crowded
She said she isn't scared to get the virus and if she does she's young and her body can fight it off smh
What is wrong with people?
What do you need help understanding here? Shes honestly just expediting the herd immunity process.

Michigan numbers coming down.

I think we'll have a HUGE SPIKE in counting next week and the week after. This whole holiday weekend has been bonkers around here. And it's been in the 80s. People done with masks around this way.

All up and down my timeline today people at pool parties and out on the land, boats parked and hanging on sandbars. 100s and 100s.

I got invited to a bunch of joints. One of the flyers had in big bold letters across the top Post-Corona Kickback. 😯

AND..... The malls are opening tomorrow.

Rip.

Last edited:

500 Doctors Write To Trump Warning Lockdown Will Cause More Deaths

:rofl:

Not one mention of the ongoing pandemic.

What kind of politically biased bull**** is that?

We're in this mess because our federal leadership has been **** and because Americans are spoiled *******s. No matter what we did, lockdown or not, we were going to be where we are today.

A month ago I was saying that soon NYC would be better off than most of the country. And they're on their way. And that's ****ing ridiculous. The rest of the country had a 28-3 lead and blew it.

Last edited:
I think we'll have a HUGE SPIKE counting tomorrow and Wednesday.
It'll take a few days or weeks to see evidence of the spike. Compare first week of June to this past week. Also, when analyzing these numbers, it's worth considering the trend at the time. As you're saying, if Michigan has been seeing a downward trend in numbers, then even if those numbers flatten next week, it still means that we increased the infections by having Memorial Day parties.

Also, one-day tallies mean little at this point as there's a 7-day cycle due to the weekends.

It'll take a few days or weeks to see evidence of the spike. Compare first week of June to this past week. Also, when analyzing these numbers, it's worth considering the trend at the time. As you're saying, if Michigan has been seeing a downward trend in numbers, then even if those numbers flatten next week, it still means that we increased the infections by having Memorial Day parties.

Also, one-day tallies mean little at this point as there's a 7-day cycle due to the weekends.

7 day cycle still down in Florida. It was nothing but RIP Florida in here 2 weeks ago, numbers still declining

Attachments

• 31F1CAE1-169F-45FC-B5B3-647A0639DD4B.png
    31F1CAE1-169F-45FC-B5B3-647A0639DD4B.png
    572.5 KB · Views: 1,326
I consider some travel to be legit right now -- going to see loved ones, especially immediate family, or returning home if for some reason you got stranded the past couple months. And any essential travel, like CDC-related stuff. Let Fauci fly wherever he needs to go.

Any leisure travel or business travel to have a meeting? Hell no.

Having a 2-week quarantine is one way to help deal with this. That way you only fly if you really need to go and if you need to be there for an extended period.
your right i agree with you on seeing loved ones if its an important reason but there is so much to risk doing so but i definitely understand what you mean

the airlines don't care about people's health thats why they're packed in like sardines
i personally think it's too much of a chance of getting sick even for coming home or seeing family but some travel needs to happen

This is what's worrying me and giving me major anxiety.
My girl is supposed to fly back from Florida next month where she's been with her family since this whole thing broke out.

I'm afraid that by the end of June airports are going to be major "hot spots" again and flights are going to be risky. It was probably safer to fly like a month ago when there were only a couple of people on each flight with basically the entire plane to themselves.

Bubble tea? Really Michigan? Tried that stuff once and hated it.

I started out the pandemic terrified to order takeout but since have ordered Tennessee style fried chicken from this great spot in GR about 5 times, they have a convenient/safe pickup window with minimal contact, smh at me...

This is what's worrying me and giving me major anxiety.
My girl is supposed to fly back from Florida next month where she's been with her family since this whole thing broke out.

I'm afraid that by the end of June airports are going to be major "hot spots" again and flights are going to be risky. It was probably safer to fly like a month ago when there were only a couple of people on each flight with basically the entire plane to themselves.

this might sound crazy but I was wondering how traveling by train from certain states is

if it’s possible maybe she could travel that way

it gonna take a lot longer but it’s possible it’s a lot safer ?

Back
Top Bottom