Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
7 day cycle still down in Florida. It was nothing but RIP Florida in here 2 weeks ago, numbers still declining
It's been confusing. I tried to make sense of it and failed. Some states are going up, some are going down, some are still stay-at-home, some have reopened.

I think the most parsimonious explanation is that, regardless of state or federal guidelines, most of us are doing the basic things like wearing a mask, keeping distance from others, staying home unless necessary, etc. So regardless of whether the state has opened up or not, we're all hovering around an Rt of 1.0. It's probably closer to 0.7-0.9 for the 90% of people being responsible. But, depending on the state opening up and people acting a fool, it bumps up to the 0.9-1.1 range on average. Even if 1000 crazy kids go party and have a local of Rt of 5, it'll balance out with everyone else being responsible with an Rt below 1.

So I do think there are spikes, they are just very local and dwarfed on the national level by the other 20,000 infection per day. They will result in long echoes that tail off over months rather than a sharp peak we will see. Ultimately this makes the case for relying on personal responsibility. Open things up with common sense guidelines and let us hover where we are for a while.

GERMANY REPORTS 179,002 CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES (+432), 8,302 CORONAVIRUS DEATHS (+45) - ROBERT KOCH INSTITUTE

Bubble tea? Really Michigan? Tried that stuff once and hated it.

I started out the pandemic terrified to order takeout but since have ordered Tennessee style fried chicken from this great spot in GR about 5 times, they have a convenient/safe pickup window with minimal contact, smh at me...
Michigan is cheeks bro. Just taking L's left and right. Remember that year the Pokemon mobile game was crazy popular in these streets? And dudes were walking out in traffic n **** tryna catch geoducks n ****? That's how Michigan catching L's. Tryna catch em all.

1590458626155.png
:lol: at all the foreign foods in the midwest.

i’m in hawaii and i did a curbside pick up once for a matcha boba for my wife and dalgona coffee for me. that’s about it. i’ve picked up way more italian and mexican food then anything.

this might sound crazy but I was wondering how traveling by train from certain states is

if it’s possible maybe she could travel that way

it gonna take a lot longer but it’s possible it’s a lot safer ?
I would think trains are worse because of how long it would take.

Ideally I wanted her to rent a car and drive up here to NY but she can't drive for that long by herself. She would have to stop halfway and stay at a hotel which is a whole other worry in itself.

I would think trains are worse because of how long it would take.

Ideally I wanted her to rent a car and drive up here to NY but she can't drive for that long by herself. She would have to stop halfway and stay at a hotel which is a whole other worry in itself.

Yeah your right but I was thinking a private car/seat on the train
Only her

Driving I think from what your saying is not safe at all.

Unless you can drive and go pick her up if that's possible

i was looking at NY like damn so corny with the basic *** cheese pizza. Then saw Bubble tea was the #1 food delivered in Cali and NY didn't look so bad
Had my first NY slice as a cali native back in december and it was a plain cheese. Was fire to me :lol:

I'm telling you most locals eat thin crust and not deep dish
Tourists and out of towners mainly eat deep dish

Oh and i can't stand just cheese pizza
I gotta have at least one topping

Is it like a backlash against tourists? Are y'all tired of the hype deep dish gets? I visited Chicago for the first time last summer and my first stop was Lou's lol. It's good but kinda too much/too messy. I like pan pizza though.

Definitely with you on cheese pizza. NY and Idaho are wildin.

Deep dish is probably good once in a while but looks heavy AF. Also takes really long to bake.

Is it like a backlash against tourists? Are y'all tired of the hype deep dish gets? I visited Chicago for the first time last summer and my first stop was Lou's lol. It's good but kinda too much/too messy. I like pan pizza though.

Definitely with you on cheese pizza. NY and Idaho are wildin.

I don’t think it’s backlash or anything
I think most local folks like me just prefer thin/pan pizza
I don’t hate deep dish but I don’t love it either
Basically when you have friends or family visiting you get deep dish
I’ll get a craving every once in awhile for deep dish and I always get lou’s when I do
Deep dish is just too doughy and heavy
After I eat 2 slices I usually slip into a coma lol

200+ people nothing.
Check the 1000+ block party.

Back
Top Bottom