Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't feel like this is accurate. Arizona is starting to break out right now and they reopened about a month ago? So these protest would not really really hit until the end of the month?

I just feel like this whole thinking were going to have a massive outbreak within 2 weeks or were fine logic is not correct, it takes a little longer.

Yeah, cause say you went to protest June 1st, you would then quarantine for 1 weeks which would be June 14, but say youre asymptomatic or start being contagious by the 10th, and you live at home. So now, your parents have 2 weeks to go til they may feel something from the 10th, so they have til the 24t. Or say nothing happens the firs time you protest, but you protest a week later on the 7th, now do my same timeline but fast forward everything a week.

Idk maybe I just made it more complicated. :lol:

My friend is dating a cop, im like sis, you live at home with your parents. If you get sick from him, whos worked everyday of the protest, and you get sick and your parents get sick...man...

Florida had 1698 new cases today. All time high since the pandemic started. And that's before Disney world and universal opens.

They was the first ones to re-open the beach, not even foolish *** Texas was willing to do that at the beginning of their re-opening (they did the parks instead).

So this number basically puts that into perspective now

"Its out of hand, but not severe out of hand"

Wow. These people. :smh:

Oh they being "hella political" with that statement right there.

Harris County folk knows it is SEVERELY OUT OF HAND LIKE A MOTHER****ER.

But Harris County officials "cannot act like it is severely-out-of-hand" because that dumbass Texas governor and Lt. governor will overrule any "STRICT LOCKDOWN ORDER" of the county within a second.................'CUZ THEY SAY SO, AND DON'T WANNA LOCKDOWN NO MORE.

:smh: :smh:

Yeah, cause say you went to protest June 1st, you would then quarantine for 1 weeks which would be June 14, but say youre asymptomatic or start being contagious by the 10th, and you live at home. So now, your parents have 2 weeks to go til they may feel something from the 10th, so they have til the 24t. Or say nothing happens the firs time you protest, but you protest a week later on the 7th, now do my same timeline but fast forward everything a week.

Idk maybe I just made it more complicated. :lol:

My friend is dating a cop, im like sis, you live at home with your parents. If you get sick from him, whos worked everyday of the protest, and you get sick and your parents get sick...man...
Also tell her..**** 12.

ykhbyo4x0b451.jpg

Houston may re-impose stay-at-home order
The initial Harris County (Houston and surrounding suburbs) stay-at-home order expired overnight.

Here's what Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo said today: "We may be approaching the precipice of a disaster ... It’s out of hand right now. The good news is it’s not severe out of hand." Houston, says Hidalgo, continues to have rising COVID-19 numbers.

The city and county have a new "public level threat system," and it's currently at Level 2/orange. Level 2 means significant threat (Level 1 is worst, Level 4 is lowest threat).

In a lovely city like H-Town that is spead out, I would not be surprised if more cases are undocumented.

The economy will be blamed on the BLM movement.
"We were on our way to re-opening but damn these protesters had to go out and riot and destroy everything. Look what they've done"

Yep. You know the jig already.

His kids cant eat cause he aint making money, so hes gonna open up to make money (and not lose clients in the long run I get it) but then get hit with $12.5k in fines?Alrighttttt

His kids cant eat cause he aint making money, so hes gonna open up to make money (and not lose clients in the long run I get it) but then get hit with $12.5k in fines?Alrighttttt
Makes no sense. This is when you gotta e-mail all your client base and ask who wants a haircut and sign a covid waiver and go to their homes to cut. This shouldn't be so confusing

Back
Top Bottom