Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I get that but I thought Amazon was implementing a requirement for all their employees.
my guess is those Amazon employees who drop off packages don’t really work for Amazon they work for shipping companies thats an extension of Amazon And When they’re out in the field they do whatever they want

You could make a complaint but I don’t think it will get very far

:emoji_100:

Fyi:
Separate corporate entities. Knew a FedEx Express driver enough to explain differences. Just like how Express is a totally different company from Ground, Amazon Delivery have different local area partners who bid and acquire ground routes.

When a state recloses its gonna shock a lot of people and set a precedence. We shoudnt be surprised of another lockdown, in fact I pretty much expect it. In NYC people are wearing masks but then will go to a bbq or whatever with nothing. You cant wear a mask when youre alone going to Target and then go to a bbq with 20 heads with nothing just cause you know em. :lol: This one chick had a bday get together and I seen some people in her story chillin in the backyard, eating drinking etc, including her sister whos a covid nurse. Cmon man. :lol:

Not saying Im an angel either, theres a few people ive been chilling with during this whole thing, and they have a very small circle they see also. I trust em enough, and I know they are conscience of everything as much as I am. But some people really just...

When a state recloses its gonna shock a lot of people and set a precedence. We shoudnt be surprised of another lockdown, in fact I pretty much expect it. In NYC people are wearing masks but then will go to a bbq or whatever with nothing. You cant wear a mask when youre alone going to Target and then go to a bbq with 20 heads with nothing just cause you know em. :lol: This one chick had a bday get together and I seen some people in her story chillin in the backyard, eating drinking etc, including her sister whos a covid nurse. Cmon man. :lol:

Not saying Im an angel either, theres a few people ive been chilling with during this whole thing, and they have a very small circle they see also. I trust em enough, and I know they are conscience of everything as much as I am. But some people really just...
No state will close.
america cares about $$ over lives. They’ll just say it’s the cost of doing business .

No state will close.
america cares about $$ over lives. They’ll just say it’s the cost of doing business .

Lol keep thinking that states will close when hospitals are at capacity especially in smaller states where they don’t have big hospitals . when there’s no space in the hospitals what’s gonna happen . 20 states reaching all time highs . Who knows the number by next week

Funny I was commenting to my homie a few weeks ago one of his buisness partners was in Tempe having a hibachi dinner with like 10 ppl everybody doing shots at a packed restaurant

That's when I realized we've accepted our fate like Sweden. A couple hundred k ppl are going to die. No way around it. Pandoras out of the box.

I'm going to live my life as normally as possible though. I dont believe any of the half assed measures we've takem and continue to take are sufficient to do anything but concentrate wealth. Certaintly not protect lives. Were way passed that

57tc1a2n25451.jpg

Just like we all expected. The medical center in Houston (biggest med center in the world) has reported steady growth in covid cases in the last 9 days. Our ICU capacity limit is almost at 100% reached cause of covid cases. And guess what...yesterday Texas recorded the single highest day of reported cases.
A7702401-7A66-4397-BD6A-00B111A619B8.jpeg

Looks like it will end up being "do whatever you want" until a vaccine comes. Some people will maintain social distancing and masks...while others will just go about normal lives like everything is fine.

All in hopes that we can get a vaccine for it by the end of the year.

Said it before, but we're betting on herd immunity or virus mutating into a weak enough strain where it doesn't become a problem until a vaccine is found.
One month in nz with every citizen abiding by strict lockdown rules was all it took for them to have 0 cases and kick it. One month - we couldn't even do that.
Sadly, herd immunity and vaccine are years away according to most epidemiologists
We really are defying science and gambling with our lives

Back
Top Bottom