Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I read that new car production is at an all time low so that’s leading to low inventories and higher prices, less deals.
Inventories are Super Low.
GM especially.
From Strike to COVID.
Basically built nothing all year at those PLANTs.
Our store stocks 350 New Vehicles month in/out.
We have 128 in stock.
Nobody is getting a deal on a CHEVY from us.
If the MSRP is 30k and GM gives the Consumer a 3k rebate you'd think you could buy said vehicle for 27k right?
Wrong.
Everyday we turn 5+ buyers away that are offering reasonable numbers according to normal market pricing.
Market is far from Normal.
That 30k vehicle that you should be buying for 27k is going to cost you 33k, or you won't be buying it.
Gross Profit is WAY UP, it's the only way to bridge the GAP, because when we run out we run out.
I'm killing it right now.
Commission check was 19k last month.
Sold a used Ram today, hemi Crew with 21k miles, remote start,power seats, cloth 2wd, we have 26k invested, I sold it for 38k.........
Not the best time to be buying a Car from me, unless you want to get smacked.

Inventories are Super Low.
GM especially.
From Strike to COVID.
Basically built nothing all year at those PLANTs.
Our store stocks 350 New Vehicles month in/out.
We have 128 in stock.
Nobody is getting a deal on a CHEVY from us.
If the MSRP is 30k and GM gives the Consumer a 3k rebate you'd think you could buy said vehicle for 27k right?
Wrong.
Everyday we turn 5+ buyers away that are offering reasonable numbers according to normal market pricing.
Market is far from Normal.
That 30k vehicle that you should be buying for 27k is going to cost you 33k, or you won't be buying it.
Gross Profit is WAY UP, it's the only way to bridge the GAP, because when we run out we run out.
I'm killing it right now.
Commission check was 19k last month.
Sold a used Ram today, hemi Crew with 21k miles, remote start,power seats, cloth 2wd, we have 26k invested, I sold it for 38k.........
Not the best time to be buying a Car from me, unless you want to get smacked.

that’s the next hustle selling cars

I just hit up Walmart and it was crowded asf inside
I guess they stopped restrictions on number of people inside
It’s hot asf today so I risked it for some ice cream sandwiches lol

I cannot believe this is happening by my neighborhood......I bet they are same groups who want the school open, but don't want to do their part.

Probably the same idiots from Clovis who are pissed they can’t send their rugrats back to school next month!

That's terrible

Damn shibadekobe shibadekobe thought I broke that in here, thread moves too fast. Should've known you'd have beat me to it. :lol: :angry:

2d179d39-06e2-46ef-96b3-5abd04f3c83d-Trump_Tulsa_3.jpg

Sen em back to school!!! They're dying :smh:

I guess right now is the best time to buy a new or used car considering there are probably some good deals going on

You’d be surprised at how many deals there aren’t right now. With shutdowns all around the globe there’s less new inventory on lots, so pickings are getting slimmer. Also, with less opportunity for sales, there’s less incentive to give deals because volume bonuses aren’t likely to be met.

Uncle just bought a 45k truck for $29,750 drive out 0% interest for 72 months. It's a basic 4x4 f250 looks like this he saved almost 15k on sticker not including the interest hes saving.

Screenshot_20200718-184611_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200718-184628_Chrome.jpg

Edit: he was in the market for end of the year, but still he couldn't pass it up. His business is not hurting at all except he cant find lumber, hes a contractor. Appearantly theres a shortage on lumber now too.

Last edited:
I've noticed a trend in my apartment gym of white women not wearing masks. Today it was my black ***, 2 Asian girls and 2 Indian dudes all with masks on, and the only entitled white woman didn't have one on.

In terms of disability compared to your regular wage, how big is the gap? If you can manage it, and the pay if comparable without feeling too much of a loss, I'd definitely say take the long term man. Health is wealth and its too important.

Hey buddy, the gap is subjective as my pay isn't salary but 100% commission on a draw. The amount I get from disability easily covers my share of the house, insurance (I'm on my wife's policy), HOA, internet, & such. The only issue I have with it is that the insurance company doesn't pay us directly but sends the $$ to my employer and they take out the freaking taxes! In PA, if you pay for a short term policy, it's except of pretty much all taxes except a small federal amount. That screws me out of $1000 easily! 😠 When we were a different dealer, the dealer had the insurance company come in, write the policy, take care of all overhead and paid the employees directly. No tax. I wasn't happy once I found out after the fact (yes, HR didn't think to mention this to basically anyone. No one knew as not many use it).

I'm lucky as we don't have kids (don't want any) and she does extremely well for herself. I've done this job for over 23 years (and frankly, I'm sick of it. I'm burned out). In the past, I'd work through all my surgeries (after the requisite doctor advised time off to heal), my transplant, and now Crohn's (being on a test drive way far from a bathroom and needing to go ASAP is an AWFUL feeling). But now, I won't put work 1st like I had. My wife & my health is #1. Way before work. She has even told me, I should just not go back, and we would still be okay as she can handle the bills. But I'm not made like that, and I want to contribute my share.

I'll find out soon. Because I just don't want to go back with Crohn's, it's agrevated by stress, and add the virus to the mix and my high risk?!! It'd be my luck that I catch it. And frankly, I'd be shocked if many cared if I did get it! So if someone is watching over me, 🙏 I'll be able to get my long term as long as the $$ is what it is now or better. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Hey buddy, the gap is subjective as my pay isn't salary but 100% commission on a draw. The amount I get from disability easily covers my share of the house, insurance (I'm on my wife's policy), HOA, internet, & such. The only issue I have with it is that the insurance company doesn't pay us directly but sends the $$ to my employer and they take out the freaking taxes! In PA, if you pay for a short term policy, it's except of pretty much all taxes except a small federal amount. That screws me out of $1000 easily! 😠 When we were a different dealer, the dealer had the insurance company come in, write the policy, take care of all overhead and paid the employees directly. No tax. I wasn't happy once I found out after the fact (yes, HR didn't think to mention this to basically anyone. No one knew as not many use it).

I'm lucky as we don't have kids (don't want any) and she does extremely well for herself. I've done this job for over 23 years (and frankly, I'm sick of it. I'm burned out). In the past, I'd work through all my surgeries (after the requisite doctor advised time off to heal), my transplant, and now Crohn's (being on a test drive way far from a bathroom and needing to go ASAP is an AWFUL feeling). But now, I won't put work 1st like I had. My health is #1 and my wife comes way before work. She has even told me, I should just not go back, and we would still be okay as she can handle the bills. But I'm not made like that, and I want to contribute my share.

I'll find out soon. Because I just don't want to go back with Crohn's, it's agrevated by stress, and add the virus to the mix and my high risk?!! I'd be my luck is catch it. So if someone is watching over me, I'll be able to get my long term as long as the $$ is what it is now or better. Fingers crossed!
Sounds like you have a great woman man. Cherish that. And be safe fam. The companies don't care about the employees, only the bottom line. Hit them for every cent if you can. Them taxing your insurance payment is ridiculous. That right there would harden my heart to that business and do nothing but me moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom