Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
FB_IMG_1595178390805.jpg

Yet, the virus is so new noone (that I know of) has stated the long term effects on a child. Could be some time before we know, hell we really dont know the long term effects of COVID on adults... grandma was just telling me a bit about polio and the effects it caused later down the line. Scary to think that Trump just wants to throw the kids back out there, we dont even have enough data to support that. That I know of I mean the virus IS only 1 year old. Sad to imagine in 10 to 20 years we could have countless people having health problems and disabilities still even if we eradicate this virus... not enough data yet.

Last edited:
MAGA crowd gets so triggered if anyone wants safety measures in place for Covid. ESPN tweeted out how some NFL players are calling on the commissioner to put safety measures and an action plan in place to keep players and their families safe from the virus and all these bichboys are like YOU DONT HAVE TO PLAY IF YOURE SCARED. NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO MAKE MILLIONS TO PLAY A GAME. Like damn bro calm the **** down. They're just asking for the league to protect their health, why are you so angry all the time.

I mean... we’ll never know, but the same type of physician that would willingly gather with family members while treating COVID patients is obviously not acting responsibly, and therefore unlikely to be taking all necessary precautions at work. All it takes is a momentary lapse, and let’s be real... there are plenty of chances to make a mistake when you’re working long shifts in a high risk environment, which is why so many medical professionals and first responders have tested positive and died.
it's hard to judge without knowing the particulars as every case is different.

some physicians live with elderly parents, for example, and there's some limit to how much they can do, but by taking reasonable precautions the risk can be lowered significantly. throwing big family parties is another story.

MAGA crowd gets so triggered if anyone wants safety measures in place for Covid. ESPN tweeted out how some NFL players are calling on the commissioner to put safety measures and an action plan in place to keep players and their families safe from the virus and all these bichboys are like YOU DONT HAVE TO PLAY IF YOURE SCARED. NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO MAKE MILLIONS TO PLAY A GAME. Like damn bro calm the **** down. They're just asking for the league to protect their health, why are you so angry all the time.
I saw the Frazier (the yankees 3rd baseman) say he's gonna play with a mask and people are hating on him. Some are so damn stupid and have backwards logic that they hate on people who are about their health. Makes no sense. Should poke those people with an aids needle.

after watching this interview i just might vote after all but im not going to make any promises

jesus christ trump is an idiot but my goodness i don't like uncle joe

you know why i think this way ? because all politicians are full of shart

My sentiments exactly, although unless Joe Biden hits something that interests me. I'm going 3rd party again. May even just vote for Kanye 🤫 or write in my name 🤣. Cant be worse than the $#!] show now. At least we'll get some LULZ from Kanye, hes no more qualified than 45. Only concern with Kanye is his emotional breakdowns, maybe worse than 45. This is the most boring election I've been able to vote for I'm so uninterested in the candidates. Jo Jorgensen is on my radar too, some of her policies are goofy, some I'm SO for.

My sentiments exactly, although unless Joe Biden hits something that interests me. I'm going 3rd party again. May even just vote for Kanye 🤫 or write in my name 🤣. Cant be worse than the $#!] show now. At least we'll get some LULZ from Kanye, hes no more qualified than 45. Only concern with Kanye is his emotional breakdowns, maybe worse than 45. This is the most boring election I've been able to vote for I'm so uninterested in the candidates. Jo Jorgensen is on my radar too, some of her policies are goofy, some I'm SO for.

your better off not voting at all none of them are going to make your life any better

it’s just for betterment of the politicians family and the power they hold

it does nothing for the Average person
Republican Or Democrat it’s all the same

please I don’t want to argue with anyone
thats just how I always felt and now more then ever

Houston has them on standby too 😔 plus reliant stadium as a mobile hospital. This is really bad, NY was terrible no doubt, but it's in the middle of the pack in sheer size of the states and with so many people crammed into NYC using public transit etc. it was inevitable it would spread that fast. Plus they really didnt have time to prepare properly. This time around around 3 to 5 of the biggest states are starting to see NY numbers or higher. Yet they had time to prepare and decided reopening was the better idea... SMH

Back
Top Bottom