Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Red eyes arent a symptom. Ive had coughs here and there, a couple sore throat/mouth infection and its chronic stuff for me. Dont assume the worst right away, if it makes you feel better just go get tested. Sounds like its nothing though.
Oh cool I’m just scared these days so anything that’s not normal health wise that happens, I already assume the worst lol. But I’ll try to get tested tomorrow just in case, I’m in Arizona so think it still taking hours to have to wait on line for a test still so not happy for that long wait if I do go.

Last edited:
Malaise, myalgia...man I had to google those and the other one I cant even remember. :lol:

Sucks when you go to proper lengths to be safe but if you work in a hospital the risk is always greater no matter how you cut it. I woudnt be too surprised if someone caught it working in healthcare.

Oh cool I’m just scared these days so anything that’s normal health wise that happens, I already assume the worst lol. But I’ll try to get tested tomorrow just in case, I’m in Arizona so think it still taking hours to have to wait on line for a test still so not happy for that long wait if I do go.

I get a yearly throat infection where I load up on Chloraseptic for a week. Gonna chalk it up to that whenever I get it, its usally around this time too when its hot and my throat dries up cause im terrible with drinking water and staying hydrated.

Nothing wrong with seeing family without masks but 11 in a week?

The very least you should space out your contacts by a week or two to limit cases like this.
Just to add -- my best guess is that the doctor couple did not get it at the hospital. There was probably an asymptomatic spreader at the family gathering who gave it to everyone. Just because the pregnant wife was the first to develop symptoms means little.

I also think it's odd / interesting how much our behaviors vary in society. Some people haven't seen a soul since March, they mask up all the time, etc. Other people are out partying and going to church. In between we have people being careful but risking exposure every week or two.

I don't think we should shame this "in between" group. They are contributing little to the spread of the virus by being careful most of the time. If the careless fraction of society wore masks and stayed home more, that family wouldn't never gotten exposed in the first place.

Just to add -- my best guess is that the doctor couple did not get it at the hospital. There was probably an asymptomatic spreader at the family gathering who gave it to everyone. Just because the pregnant wife was the first to develop symptoms means little.

I also think it's odd / interesting how much our behaviors vary in society. Some people haven't seen a soul since March, they mask up all the time, etc. Other people are out partying and going to church. In between we have people being careful but risking exposure every week or two.

I don't think we should shame this "in between" group. They are contributing little to the spread of the virus by being careful most of the time. If the careless fraction of society wore masks and stayed home more, that family wouldn't never gotten exposed in the first place.

I mean... we’ll never know, but the same type of physician that would willingly gather with family members while treating COVID patients is obviously not acting responsibly, and therefore unlikely to be taking all necessary precautions at work. All it takes is a momentary lapse, and let’s be real... there are plenty of chances to make a mistake when you’re working long shifts in a high risk environment, which is why so many medical professionals and first responders have tested positive and died.

e8qes60ayrb51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom