Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
this might be a dumb question but imma ask it anyways...i already know the kids missed several months of school but does missing say another year make a significant difference down the road? i'm only wondering from a purely education standpoint.

Yes. The pandemic, and missing so much school, is going to have a huge effect on this generation. The quality of education students are receiving online is generally not as good as what they would be receiving in the classroom, but the additional parent involvement may be enough to hold some of the kids over.

For students with an educated parent who is able to assist them, we will likely see improved learning (moreso at the elementary level than secondary). This is due to the increased attention and feedback the student would be receiving from their parent. For students without an educated parent (or someone to work through activities with them), we will see huge drops in performance and development. This means that once we return to “regular” school, more time will be spent on remediation rather than moving forward and learning new content/skills. Think the first few weeks of school where the teacher reminds you of everything you learned previously, except now you are doing that for the entire first semester.

Essentially, the achievement gap will be wider than it has ever been.

At the secondary level, we will see a lot of the same, with much greater effects in math and science. I would predict that the average SAT score drops significantly in the next few years. Would guess many states throw out their standardized tests or opt not to use them as factors for student promotion.

5jzuagqtthd51.jpg

Trying to work and a bit deep in it so dont wanna read an article.

But the mask is for the protection of others, not of the man. So did others get infected or did the subject of this tweet get infected?

I ask cuz the question of proper fitting masks is always on my mind. How much is too much space for around the nose? Essentially any mask without a metal band leaves the wearer (or the people around the wearer if we are following the agreed upon logic) in danger.

Recently got some reusable masks and about 3 of the 6 I have dont form a good seal around the nose due to the lack of a metal band.

Y'all serious with this?
Not sure what you’re question is?
It does seem like the Doctors are serious, though.
I don’t think they’d take a stand and call a conference like that, to be not serious.......

Yea, I’m pretty sure they’re serious.

Not sure what you’re question is?
It does seem like the Doctors are serious, though.
I don’t think they’d take a stand and call a conference like that, to be not serious.......

Yea, I’m pretty sure they’re serious.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

In sermons posted on YouTube and articles on her website, Immanuel claims that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld.

“They are responsible for serious gynecological problems,” Immanuel said. “We call them all kinds of names—endometriosis, we call them molar pregnancies, we call them fibroids, we call them cysts, but most of them are evil deposits from the spirit husband,” Immanuel said of the medical issues in a 2013 sermon. “They are responsible for miscarriages, impotence—men that can’t get it up.”

In her sermon, Immanuel offers a sort of demonology of “nephilim,” the biblical characters she claims exist as demonic spirits and lust after dream sex with humans, causing all matter of real health problems and financial ruin. Immanuel claims real-life ailments such as fibroid tumors and cysts stem from the demonic sperm after demon dream sex, an activity she claims affects “many women.”

“They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm,” Immanuel said in her sermon. “Then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves.”

According to Immanuel, people can tell if they have taken a demonic spirit husband or spirit wife if they have a sex dream about someone they know or a celebrity, wake up aroused, stop getting along with their real-world spouse, lose money, or generally experience any hardship.

Breitbart is not a legitimate news source.

Back
Top Bottom