Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can cancel until the end of May so I'll wait it out. By now I'm not feeling that hopeful, SARS outbreak was on a much smaller scale I think.

SARS killed more in the younger age groups and hit the infected hard...COVID19 is much weaker but Spreads more easily.
*people under 60 yrs old

Netflix think they funny:

2825185B-D492-449D-AE80-5276A104079B.png

I got recommended

Attachments

• Pandemic.JPG
    Pandemic.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 397

Nano cap AIM ImmunoTech (NYSEMKT:AIM) jumps 66% premarket on robust volume in reaction to its announcement that Japan's National Institute of Infectious Diseases (NIID) will begin testing Ampligen (rintatolimod), a broad-spectrum antiviral, for the potential treatment of COVID-19. The testing will be conducted at both the NIID and University of Tokyo.

Screenshot_20200309-125457_Seeking Alpha.jpg

Last edited:
fwiw I feel better. no flu or cold symptoms. I OD'd on vitamin c tho. lol.
its hard to feel confident in everything the govt is saying when I've been coughed on and sneezed on (like two days a part from each other) in the last few days even when trying to keep my distance from ppl.
I just read an email at work about staying home if you're sick and as i'm reading it I hear a few ppl coughing in the background. smhhh.

NEW YORK STATE HAS 142 CORONAVIRUS CASES - CUOMO

8 OF 142 CORONAVIRUS CASES HOSPITALIZED; 6% - CUOMO

Just got word that a local school district had a whole Sadie Hawkins (SP?) and a few of the kids that attended had it unknowingly. At least one parent has been tested as well and had the virus.
This is all within the area that I work in, Santa Clara California.

We are generally a very selfish society and a disease like this requires us to look outside of our own self interests and consider the most vulnerable, which include our children, parents, grandparents, immune compromised, etc. That doesn’t mean panicking, but there are many responsible steps we can all take without much effort or inconvenience. We either do it ourselves now or it will be imposed upon us eventually.

Welp, the cruise ship that's been sitting off the coast of CA is making it's way to dock in Oakland. Trying to see if I can catch it pass by from my office.

Crazy thing is, I think this is the same cruise ship that I saw dock a couple of blocks from my work about 2-3 weeks ago. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom