Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
USA :lol:

B5A710E0-B7B3-46CF-B96B-7D9A63A2904E.jpeg

"JUST THE FLU"

This is the type of data that's very concerning to me. I can't say whether we believe the Chinese scientists or if we think there are alterior motives, but it appears to me that CDC recommendations are based on other coronaviruses in general, and not specific to COVID-19. That needs to change, ASAP.

This is the type of data that's very concerning to me. I can't say whether we believe the Chinese scientists or if we think there are alterior motives, but it appears to me that CDC recommendations are based on other coronaviruses in general, and not specific to COVID-19. That needs to change, ASAP.

Looking at how easily COVID19 spread in Cruise Ships, Chinese apartment building, Skorea, Italy...that airborne spread readily via Vents makes sense.

Looking at how easily COVID19 spread in Cruise Ships, Chinese apartment building, Skorea, Italy...that airborne spread readily via Vents makes sense.

I totally believe it! But as ksteezy ksteezy indicated previously, the majority of our healthcare workers are only using droplet infection protocols. That means all of our first and second line of defense will be out of commission very soon unless things change quickly.

what else could possibly happen?

no way in hell most Western nations do what China did and pretty much put the whole thing on standby.

100 years ago the exacerbating issue in the pandemic was the aftermath of a world war.

in 2020 more people are going to have their last birthday than absolutely necessary because profitz.

...and that is the world we share.

[RTRS] 09 Mar - CONGRESSMAN GAETZ TRAVELED ON AIR FORCE ONE WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP ON MONDAY -PRESS POOL REPORT

U.S. CONGRESSMAN MATT GAETZ SAYS HE IS SELF-QUARANTINING AFTER ATTENDING CONSERVATIVE POLITICAL CONFERENCE NEAR WASHINGTON WHERE A PERSON LATER TESTED POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS

Last edited:
I still don't understand how the first case in that Life Care facility happened? No travel history, unless they got it from whoever visited them who traveled to the infected country like Italy. It seems US got hit from Italy. We definitely did not see that coming.

Ok now that elected officials are possibly infected we just need some of them to test positive to see how the federal government will change their stance on this.
It's going to be a wild ride if Trump catches it. He is old AF and in the category of people where this thing hits severe.

I'd just like to update everyone on the Amazon brand toilet paper I waited two days for. It was worth it. $22 for 24 mega rolls, and it's just as good as the other ****.

No pun intended.

**** going to the store for toilet paper.
amazon basics ultra?

Ok now that elected officials are possibly infected we just need some of them to test positive to see how the federal government will change their stance on this.
It's going to be a wild ride if Trump catches it. He is old AF and in the category of people where this thing hits severe.

Well if that's the case, the virus does Nancy Pelosi and Democrats a favor :emoji_imp:

I still don't understand how the first case in that Life Care facility happened? No travel history, unless they got it from whoever visited them who traveled to the infected country like Italy. It seems US got hit from Italy. We definitely did not see that coming.
Why are they still keeping people there. The place is obviously a cesspool. Is there no way to get the people out of that facility and transfer them to another facility built for isolation?
The longer they stay there the more will die.

Back
Top Bottom