Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
dumb question. Can you take too much vitamin C?
LoL

I totally get you ...

I'm just laughing because a few pages back you took the post of a person and said you was going to try it and now you asking about to much vitamin C.

In my mine I'm picturing you with a bunch of pills water and asking, can this hurt me, follow by well at least is not Corona all while having all the mask you stated you was going to buy earlier next to you.

Lol you know the people who started the spread in New York was an ems worker and an emergency physician right
Yo those dudes are the absolute WORST when it comes to practicing proper precautions and hand hygiene.

I got floated down to the ER a few weeks back and had a patient with C. diff. The aide asked me to help roll the lady so she could clean her. I asked where the isolation gowns were and she gives me this stone-faced look and says "...this is the ER, not the floor."

Made her wait for me to grab a gown before I went and helped her.

Screenshot_20200310-132510_Seeking Alpha.jpg

Thanks Donny!

Yo those dudes are the absolute WORST when it comes to practicing proper precautions and hand hygiene.

I got floated down to the ER a few weeks back and had a patient with C. diff. The aide asked me to help roll the lady so she could clean her. I asked where the isolation gowns were and she gives me this stone-faced look and says "...this is the ER, not the floor."

Made her wait for me to grab a gown before I went and helped her.

Caring for C. Diff pts without proper ppe?! Expect an outbreak. Pt should’ve been moved to a room.

I think the panic around covid-19 comes from the fumbling by the govt and the obvious fact that trump cares more about what this is doing to the economy. Also, the high infectious rate combined with the high mortality rate in certain populations.

Theres info out there.

Take it for what it is, theres always gonna be two sides.
To make the assumption it’s not a big deal because you have nurses who are traveling is just dumb.

Especially because these nurses have no better info than what is being displayed in this thread.

all I’m saying is yournurse friends don’t know any better than anyone else

“I understand the need not to create panic, but when the message of the dangerousness of what is happening does not reach people I shudder. So be patient, you can’t go to the theater, museums or the gym. Try to have pity on the myriad of old people you could exterminate. I finish by saying that I really don’t understand this war on panic. We don’t have a lot of studies, but is panic really worse than neglect and carelessness during an epidemic of this sort?”

Caring for C. Diff pts without proper ppe?! Expect an outbreak. Pt should’ve been moved to a room.

I think the panic around covid-19 comes from the fumbling by the govt and the obvious fact that trump cares more about what this is doing to the economy. Also, the high infectious rate combined with the high mortality rate in certain populations.
Don't you worry! They had a curtain around the patient that hasn't been cleaned by environmental for probably a couple of months. Everyone was very safe.

This is why I could never work in the ED. It's a dumpster fire that doesn't go out.

To make the assumption it’s not a big deal because you have nurses who are traveling is just dumb.

Especially because these nurses have no better info than what is being displayed in this thread.

all I’m saying is yournurse friends don’t know any better than anyone else

Oh I forgot, this topic is the coronabible.

Like I said, take it for what its worth.

LoL

I totally get you ...

I'm just laughing because a few pages back you took the post of a person and said you was going to try it and now you asking about to much vitamin C.

In my mine I'm picturing you with a bunch of pills water and asking, can this hurt me, follow by well at least is not Corona all while having all the mask you stated you was going to buy earlier next to you.
I want to add some Vitamin C and Vitamin D to the supplements I already take daily. Hate to try and do good only to make things worst!

I don’t really want to travel, but my boy who lives in Memphis been wanting to plan a guys trip for a minute. Some of these prices are crazy.

Speaking of supplements, are there certain brands that are known to be higher quality (actually providing close to the ingredients stated on the bottle) or worse, for that matter? I've heard that independent testing has revealed pretty significant deficiencies in many supplements.

Critical care (ICU/CCU/Stepdown)

Also gonna repost this article for emphasis because I thought it gave a pretty level-headed perspective on what's going on and concerns for the future:

Always thought you were a Chef because of your "corner" pics in food thrd. :pimp:
Congrats on your move!

Speaking of supplements, are there certain brands that are known to be higher quality (actually providing close to the ingredients stated on the bottle) or worse, for that matter? I've heard that independent testing has revealed pretty significant deficiencies in many supplements.

Of course.

Ive always used Optimum Nutrition, 3/pills a serving. Reviews have alwyas been good, though I havent checked in years. :lol:

For the record, I’m in my early 30s and in reasonable shape. I don’t expect covid-19 to be fatal for me if I do happen to get it.

What I am worried about is unknowingly catching it and harming elderly and compromised people around me.

like what if you one of your parents get it?

are you still gonna be like “people die everyday b”

Back
Top Bottom