Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dude at work was out sick the last few days and came in today still coughing and hacking all over the place. Sits about 15 feet from me and told him he should probably leave but he wasn’t going to listen. Said he didn’t have the Coronavirus but we’re thinking how the **** do you know?? Did you get tested?
So I had to talk to his boss had him sent home. He probably hates me and thinks I’m a snitch.
People with this mindset is the reason **** happens.
There’s people in my office that don’t wash their hands after the restroom. If i see it again especially in these times, I’m calling you out in front of everybody as soon as you walk out that door not washing your hands

Dude at work was out sick the last few days and came in today still coughing and hacking all over the place. Sits about 15 feet from me and told him he should probably leave but he wasn’t going to listen. Said he didn’t have the Coronavirus but we’re thinking how the **** do you know?? Did you get tested?
So I had to talk to his boss had him sent home. He probably hates me and thinks I’m a snitch.
There’s people in my office that don’t wash their hands after the restroom. If i see it again especially in these times, I’m calling you out in front of everybody as soon as you walk out that door not washing your hands

Dude sounds like a self-centered *****
I'm measuring my temperature with an electric forehead thermometer every morning and every evening to see if there are first signs of any fever, and as soon as I see a notable increase I'm staying home from work.

He likely doesn't have it based on how you're describing him. From what I'm hearing about the coronavirus, the respiratory symptoms are more shortness of breath than coughing.

Also the fact that he felt well enough to return to work after a few days of recovering of home makes me think it's not the coronavirus

Also a strange time to start calling people out for not washing their hands after using the restroom considering the disease isn’t spread through the GI or GU tract.

Also a strange time to start calling people out for not washing their hands after using the restroom considering the disease isn’t spread through the GI or GU tract.

Bathrooms are high traffic zones though. Just washing your hands after touching doors, toilets, sinks that everyone else has touched seems important not even counting the sh*t and piss factor.

Y'all remember that co-worker I told you about that went on a cruise to Mexico?

His two year old child is sick with a fever and congestion.

Y'all. Y'ALL.

BRUH same. The people we know their kid came back with a fever of 102.

you are a snitch. i mean, i understand, but you are a snitch, by definition.

Y'all remember that co-worker I told you about that went on a cruise to Mexico?

His two year old child is sick with a fever and congestion.

Y'all. Y'ALL.

Another thing I've always said hell no to even before Corona. Cruises have always seemed a little sketchy to me regardless.

Snitch or not. Coronavirus symptoms or not. Either way you shouldn’t be in the office especially Since our ny office got a false alarm last week and had to close it down.

In addition the company has been sending emails regarding the situation, stating multiple times if you’re sick stay home. Our cafe was mostly self serve but there’s workers now handling the salad bar and putting sanitizers around every corner.

Back
Top Bottom