Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
"The reports suggest that common adverse reactions to mRNA vaccines, such as fever and nausea, may have contributed to worsening of their underlying diseases and a fatal outcome in some frail patients," the Norwegian Medicines Agency told CBS News' Steve Berriman. "The patients died from their underlying disease."
"It's not impossible that some of those who have gotten the vaccine are so frail that maybe you should have reconsidered and not given them the vaccine, because they are so sick that they might have become worse from the normal side effects as the body reacts and builds up immunity," Stoltenberg said.

A number of countries, including Norway's neighbors Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Iceland, have reported post-vaccination deaths but no direct links to the vaccine have been established."

If side effects from the vaccine are causing the frail and elderly preexisting conditions to worsen and leading to death wouldn't that be the same as COVID causing prexisting conditions to worsen and lead to death?

If side effects from the vaccine are causing the frail and elderly preexisting conditions to worsen and leading to death wouldn't that be the same as COVID causing prexisting conditions to worsen and lead to death?

I don't think you can directly compare the two that simply. We are talking about people who are on death's doorstep and cannot even handle a vaccine induced fever.

my grandmother took 73 trips around our Sun.

she survived the violent racism of the midcentury South, birthed her daughter in a segregated hospital, lived out her life in relative poverty, and slowly died in a nursing home.

fitting, if tragic, that this nation's final insults to her were the same that shaped her life.

Prayers to you and your family my man. I’m sorry to hear that’s how it ended for her.

65+ can take the vaccine LETS GOoOoOOo!!!!!!

Prayers to you and your family my man. I’m sorry to hear that’s how it ended for her.

appreciate that, cousin...really think of that tho, a whole year later and we're still losing family members by the thousands on a daily basis because our country is poorly designed.

yeah she was older, but she did not have to die.

y'all keep yourselves safe out here.

Definitely. In these cases, it’s obviously important to consider whether someone would survive the vaccination side effects before simply immunizing whole nursing homes because it’s their turn.
Absolutely. Seems like a double standard in how the deaths are treated tho.

So many close contact hugging and shaking of hands at this inauguration. My state has a 10 person mass gathering limit but this traditional party must go on. What happened to small.and virtual? The band can't play without masks , atleast with wind instruments. Was everyone quarantined and tested? Covid doesn't leave with trump.

So many close contact hugging and shaking of hands at this inauguration. My state has a 10 person mass gathering limit but this traditional party must go on. What happened to small.and virtual? The band can't play without masks , atleast with wind instruments. Was everyone quarantined and tested? Covid doesn't leave with trump.

It`s not because they democrats that they're smart, they stupid as well.

appreciate that, cousin...really think of that tho, a whole year later and we're still losing family members by the thousands on a daily basis because our country is poorly designed.

yeah she was older, but she did not have to die.

y'all keep yourselves safe out here.
Your grandmother had years to live it’s terrible and a shame that she had to go this way

I started to cry when I read the post on your grandma’s passing
I’m so sorry for your terrible loss

One of the associates I work with has to quarantine for 2 weeks for the SECOND time. Her daughter tested positive and she still lives at home.

I get that you can’t control everyone, but to be that exposed more than once in the last 3 months, you’re just being reckless and can’t be trusted near me.

my job is going to suffer and this directly affect my paycheck. I feel like covid shaming her but I’m trying to be strong and take the high road.

One of the associates I work with has to quarantine for 2 weeks for the SECOND time. Her daughter tested positive and she still lives at home.

I get that you can’t control everyone, but to be that exposed more than once in the last 3 months, you’re just being reckless and can’t be trusted near me.

my job is going to suffer and this directly affect my paycheck. I feel like covid shaming her but I’m trying to be strong and take the high road.

I don't know the whole situation, but having her quarantine because her daughter tested positive doesn't seem out of the ordinary to me. What happened the first time?
With the amount of community spread, it's honestly not uncommon for people to have multiple instances of exposure, especially when they live with other people who can't necessarily just stay home for whatever reason.

It sucks, we have 6 employees currently in quarantine, different shifts each.

We are about 120 people, across our two locations, and we still seeing a hit of not having them.

Four of them were crucial to start of this 2021 strong.

They making good recoveries so far, I hope we can have them back soon, once they test negative.

I was nervous because I read somewhere that NY just ran out of vaccines

But just got an email today that I'm still getting my second dose as scheduled. Apparently my hospital's second allotment is still secure.

Back
Top Bottom